- What's the difference between cyber security and digital forensics?
- Cyber security vs digital forensics: which is right for you?
- Training and ongoing professional development – how do you become a digital forensics practitioner
- How can digital forensics benefit your business?
Ransomware Detection and elimination
- WannaCry: what you need to know?
- Protect yourself from ransomware – find out how
- Is paying up the only response to ransomware?
- Awareness training – lack of security awareness is your biggest enemy
- WannaCry, NotPetya, and the evolution of ransomware
- Why AV software cannot help you
- Avoid phishing and ransomware attacks
- Countering ransomware – when should you pay the ransom?
- Insights into the minds of cyber criminals
- Survival guide for ransomware attacks
Governance, risk and compliance elements
- What are the risks?
- Understanding the range of actual or potential risk exposures
- Grappling with the effectiveness of your governance, risk and compliance infrastructure
- Role of audit, risk and compliance committees and C-suite executives in risk management
- POPI/GDPR compliance
- Overview of the framework and perspective of the Cyber Bill
- Electronic signatures
- Insight into cyber crime and security law
- What does the Cyber Bill cover?
- Privacy, security, POPI and GDPR: a practitioner's guide to compliance
- How do you create a chain of trust?
- Cyber crime and the problem of online identity verification
- Identity management: the key to cyber security
- Why should you implement an identity management system/solution
- In the cyber evolution, identity and access management is a key player
User awareness and social engineering
- Common techniques and how to prevent an attack
- Understanding user behaviour and motivations
- Practical tactics to change user behaviour and create a secure culture
- Enabling secure access for the next-gen worker
- Protecting your mobile apps across the network
- Device management
- Setting and enforcing BYOD policies
- Latest on the security aspects of using and leveraging mobile and mobile apps
IOT, AI, machine learning in security
- Executing an effective security testing process
- AI in cyber security: balancing force or disruptor?
- Latest on the security aspects of using and leveraging IOT, AI and/or ML
- Securely connecting a global workforce to the cloud
- Hybrid cloud secure network integration
- Latest on the security aspects of using and leveraging cloud services
Cyber security and reporting at board level
- The challenges of CCOs, CISOs, CROs, CIAs and BODs
Security in healthcare/pharma and wellness
- Role of smart devices and wearables
- Medical device cyber security
- Incident responders guide
- Incident response at scale
- How to gather and share threat intelligence across technologies and organisations
- What does blockchain mean for cyber security?
- What is cryptography?
- Is shadow IT undermining your network?
- Next in biometric authentication
- Red teaming and alternative analysis – the art of ethical hacking
- User permission management
- Cyber security for SCADA systems
- Practical demonstrations of techniques to address cyber crime and threats
- Offensive hacking
- Pen testing