A total of 104 people responded to the survey, key demographics for the respondents have been broken down as follows:
|1)||Job function and level within the organisation.|
|2)||Size of organisation.|
|3)||Industry sector that the organisation operates in.|
Job function and level within the organisation.
- 27.02% of respondents were either business owners or belonged to executive management.
- 21.62% of respondents hold middle management positions.
- This means that 48.64% of respondents hold middle management positions or higher.
Size of organisation.
- Most respondents work either for small organisations with under 21 staff members (25.23%) or very large companies with more than 500 staff members (37.84% of respondents).
Industry sector that the organisation operates in.
- 38.74% of respondents work in the information technology sector.
- The industry with the next highest number of respondents is telecommunications with 12.61%.
- The finance industry had the third highest number of respondents with 11.71%.