MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms, today announced it will host MicroStrategy World 2013 in Barcelona, Spain, from 8-11 July at the Barcelona International Convention Centre (CCIB).
Conference attendees will learn about MicroStrategy’s vision and roadmap for its enterprise software platforms, including its analytic platform that supports enterprise BI, visual data discovery, big data, and advanced and predictive analytics, and is available as a mobile, cloud or on-premises solution.
MicroStrategy World 2013 will bring together technology visionaries, as well as more than 25 of the world’s leading companies. These companies will present how they are using MicroStrategy to improve operational efficiencies, increase revenue, and enhance business performance.Highlights include:
* Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy and New York Times best-selling author of “The Mobile Wave: How Mobile Software Will Change Everything”, will discuss this transformational period in technology and how MicroStrategy is providing its customers with world-class software platforms for analytics, mobile, identity and loyalty.
* Companies scheduled to present include: Adobe; Banco Espírito Santo; Belgacom; BESTSELLER Handels; Campofrio Food Group; Celio; CEVA; Coca-Cola Europe; Dell; Facebook; Festo; Guess?; MACH; Migros; Nedbank; NHS Lanarkshire; Sennheiser; Société Générale; SWIFT; TAP Portugal; Telefónica UK; Wells Fargo; Yahoo!; and Zurich.
* Attendees will learn how MicroStrategy's advanced analytic engine works with each RDBMS, Hadoop, and other large-scale data sources to enable fast, interactive visual exploration of big data.
* The event will highlight exciting new features within the MicroStrategy Mobile Platform, which hundreds of enterprises use to build compelling mobile apps for tablets and smartphones.
* MicroStrategy will also review its leading cloud offering, which provides a BI platform as a service that is highly scalable and delivers a dramatically faster time to market with lower financial risk than traditional on-premises solutions.
* There will be 70+ informative sessions about MicroStrategy’s ecosystem of technology partners. Conference attendees will learn about complementary solutions and services from MicroStrategy’s technology partners, including: Actian; AirWatch; Business & Decision; DRAGO Vision IT; everis; Good Technology; HCL; HP Vertica; Indra; NRJBI; Tata Consultancy Services; Tecnocom; Teradata; T-Systems; Values Associates; and Visual Crossing.
“MicroStrategy World provides a fantastic opportunity to hear about our breakthroughs in enterprise analytics, visual data discovery, big data, identity, and mobile enterprise applications,” said Paul Zolfaghari, President, MicroStrategy. “Attendees will learn about our fully integrated architecture, and how it is transforming businesses and improving efficiencies for our growing ecosystem of customers and partners. The conference will provide attendees with valuable insight and strategies on how to seize opportunities for higher growth and profitability.”
Registration information and the agenda for MicroStrategy World 2013 are available at http://www.microstrategy.com/microstrategyworld/. Members of the media can attend the conference free of charge and should RSVP to email@example.com.
Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software, including the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence (BI) Platform, the MicroStrategy Mobile Platform, and MicroStrategy Applications. The company offers its technologies for deployment in customer data centres and as proprietary cloud services. The MicroStrategy BI Platform enables leading organisations to analyse vast amounts of data and distribute business insight throughout the enterprise. The MicroStrategy Mobile Platform lets organisations rapidly build enterprise-calibre mobile applications needed to mobilise business processes and information. MicroStrategy Applications are a set of application services designed to help enterprises deploy mobile commerce and loyalty services, build mobile identity and cyber security services, as well as generate real-time insights into consumer preferences. MicroStrategy Cloud allows enterprises to deploy MicroStrategy BI apps and mobile apps more quickly and with lower financial risk than with traditional on-premises solutions. To learn more about MicroStrategy, visit www.microstrategy.comand follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/microstrategy) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/microstrategy).
MicroStrategy, MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Platform, MicroStrategy Mobile, MicroStrategy Mobile Platform, MicroStrategy Applications, MicroStrategy Express and MicroStrategy Cloud are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Our comments policy does not allow anonymous postings. Read the policy here