MTN SA announces expert panel of adjudicators for Women in ICT - Partnership for Change Awards
With one week left to the close of nominations, MTN SA announces the expert panel of adjudicators for the inaugural Women in ICT - Partnership for Change Awards.
The panel will meet on 12 August 2016 to judge the entries submitted, and the finalists in the different categories will be announced on 15 August 2016.
The list of adjudicators include:
* Mteto Nyati - CEO, MTN
* Steven Ambrose - CEO, Strategy Worx
* Loren Braithwaite-Kabosha - CEO, SACF
* Mark Harris - Group CEO, Kagiso Media
* Ben Kelly - ITWeb
* Alpheus Mangale - Chief Enterprise Business Officer, MTN
* Graham de Vries - Corporate Services Executive, MTN
* Kusile Mtunzi-Hairwadzi - GM, MTN Foundation
* Mandisa Ntloko - Head of Marketing, MTN Business
* Horisane Sithole - SABC
* Pheladi Gwangwa - Telecommunications expert
Women in ICT - Partnership for Change Awards is a pioneering initiative launched by MTN in partnership with ITWeb and Kagiso Media's Jacaranda FM and East Coast Radio. The initiative serves as a recognition platform that acknowledges and celebrates the contribution made by female professionals to the growth of the ICT sector in South Africa.
"These awards are an intervention that MTN SA has put in place to change the gender demographics in the sector, and talks to the South African transformative imperative. We hope that by showcasing successful women in ICT, more girls would be interested in entering into the sector from an early age," says Nyati.
The winners of the inaugural edition of the Women in ICT - Partnership for Change Awards will be announced on 31 August 2016, at a gala function, which will be held at Hyde Park in Johannesburg.