Microsoft to debut new Policy Innovation Centre, and 'AI in Africa' white paper
Artificial Intelligence is not about machines replacing humans - it's about human ingenuity and passion, together with the technology needed to solve many of humanity's challenges, to change the world for the better.
On 18 March Microsoft will open its newest Policy Innovation Centre, as well as launch its 'AI in Africa' white paper, that offers a unique opportunity to explore how South Africa can make the most of AI's opportunity for growth, development, and inclusion.
Guests can look forward to a keynote address from the Dept of Science and Technology's director general, Dr Phil Mjwara, as well as a panel discussion on AI, and the future job skills in South Africa.
The panellists include:
* Deputy director general Imraan Patel (DST)
* Seliki Thlabane, chief director of ICT in Education (DBE)
* Ayanda Ngcebetsha (Microsoft)
* Warren Hero (Webber Wentzel)
* Gregory Francis (Access Partnership)
* Prof. Nelishia Pillay (UP)
Please click here to register and for more information.
Please see the agender here.