SYSPRO continues to innovate and deliver last-mile functionality
Its latest ERP release is designed to improve system performance and leverage technology to enable digital transformation and give customers a competitive edge.
SYSPRO, an independent global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software development company, announces additional value-adding functionality to its latest ERP release.
SYSPRO is constantly evolving its products to align with industry trends and to meet its customers’ changing needs. Industry-specific functionality and innovative technologies are added to its latest ERP release on a biannual basis. This ensures that the latest emerging technology is leveraged to enable digital transformation and give its partners and customers a competitive advantage.
Paulo de Matos, Chief Product Officer for SYSPRO, says: “The new release further positions us as a leader among ERP providers in cloud-native software, bot technology and artificial intelligence. SYSPRO’s global footprint and expertise in manufacturing and distribution mean that our solution offering is perfectly suited to improving the way enterprises operate by increasing efficiencies, productivity and collaboration.”
The innovations in SYSPRO’s latest ERP release are designed to improve overall ease of use, system performance and security, and to provide that last-mile, industry-specific functionality to streamline business functions, increase control and boost the overall productivity of a business.
New features include the following:
- In Ken, the SYSPRO bot, there's the ability to set alerts to surface on preferred messaging apps, enabling the user to take action all within one simple conversation.
- New artificial intelligence capabilities have also been included to predict and inform certain business outcomes, such as forecasting customer profitability based on customer characteristics, and even the probability of an order being shipped late.
- Digitalisation of the supply chain has been included, by launching an interactive Web self-service platform for customers to make available to their suppliers and customers. This Supply Chain Portal minimises manual processes and, at launch, provides the ability to formally invite suppliers to tender for the supply of goods and services. Additional capabilities will be added in subsequent releases.
- There's the ability to manage supplier returns, thereby further streamlining the procurement process.
- Greater governance and compliance, through a full traceability system and the inclusion of new product recall capabilities, has been included. The new capabilities allow organisations to recall suspect products from customers quickly, with all the critical and relevant information available at the touch of a button.
- A digital tax tool has been included. It allows financial controllers to create digital tax outputs that align with regulatory requirements to remain compliant.