To leverage the power of the data at the organisation’s disposal, it needs to have a great analytics environment in place, says Paul Morgan, business unit lead for Data, Planning and Analytics at Altron Karabina.
- 13. today
- 13. today An outcomes-based approach will help companies move into the digital mindset required for the business environment of the future.
- 17. today This year, the expectation is that more companies and people will start using AI for high-innovation projects, says Paul Morgan, Business Unit lead – Data, Planning and Analytics at Altron Karabina.
- 18. today Today, software is more intuitive, with many built-in machine learning capabilities that anticipate what people are doing, instead of employees initiating the processes, says Paul Morgan, Business Unit Lead: Data, Planning and Analytics at Altron Karabina.
- 27. today Implementing SAM will depend largely on its maturity cycle, especially when it comes to the legacy systems that are in place, says Nicole Oliveira, Software Services Business Unit Lead at Altron Karabina.
- today 26. 2020 is poised to see local companies starting to unlock value from AI, using such capabilities as Azure Cognitive Services, says Paul Morgan, Business Unit Lead: Data, Planning, and Analytics at Altron Karabina.