Avaya introduces new devices to deliver seamless work stream collaboration for work from anywhere environments
Avaya (NYSE:AVYA), a global leader in solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration, today announced new devices designed to significantly improve work stream collaboration. This includes a redesigned Avaya Vantage K155 with Amazon Alexa built-in, as well as a new Avaya IP Conference Phone B129 and Avaya Huddle Camera HC010.
The Avaya Vantage K155 has been redesigned to deliver a new level of simplicity and productivity for the home office worker, providing a horizontal touch screen and physical keypad. It is integrated with the Avaya Spaces work stream collaboration platform for immersive virtual communications and team collaboration, and extends Avaya’s Composable Home Office. Leveraging the Avaya OneCloud portfolio of UCaaS, CCaaS and CPaaS solutions, the Composable Home Office empowers businesses to create personalised and more productive home office experiences for employees and customer service agents.
Avaya Vantage K155 provides a high-definition camera, wide band audio, wireless connection and new “screen shifting” technology to enable new flexibility when participating in a meeting. Content, meeting participants or both can be shifted to a larger screen based on the meeting dynamics at any given moment. For presenting content, one touch on the AvayaVantage opens the same meeting on a laptop to enable presentation sharing options.
Avaya has integrated Amazon Alexa into the Avaya Vantage portfolio to provide easy access in the workplace to Alexa capabilities that many are accustomed to using in their home. With Alexa built-in, employees can now ask their Avaya Vantage to dial them into their next meeting or advise them of their calendar for the day – in addition to numerous other Alexa capabilities. Amazon Alexa is initially available on Avaya Vantage devices in the US and Canada.
“Avaya has enabled thousands of workers to have the same level of productivity in their home office as in the workplace. As we start returning to the business office, the script is flipped – and we need to ensure employees continue to enjoy the same capabilities they are using at home,” said Anthony Bartolo, Avaya EVP and Chief Product Officer. “Amazon Alexa adds to the unique set of building blocks Avaya provides for our users to compose new employee and customer experiences.”
Additional new devices include:
- Avaya IP Conference Phone B129, supporting meetings of up to 12 participants with Avaya OmniSound technology. It uses four microphones, beam forming technology, Bluetooth and USB connectivity to elevate any meeting and work stream collaboration experience.
- The latest Avaya USB camera – the Avaya Huddle Camera HC010 – provides a very cost-effective high-definition camera option with 4 x digital zoom, for professional quality video.
These new devices are available with the Avaya Device as a Service (DaaS) offering, making them widely available with a small monthly fee.
- Learn more about the Avaya Vantage.
- See how Avaya Device as a Service, a budget-friendly way to fund your communication devices, can help your business.
- Read the RECON Research evaluation of the Avaya Vantage.
- Download the Avaya Huddle Camera HC010 Brochure.
- Access Avaya’s full online devices catalogue.
- Read more about Avaya Composable Home Office Solutions.