Deepfake fraud attempts are virtually impossible to prevent, and exceptionally difficult to detect, says Denis Bensch, CIO of FlowCentric Technologie,.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 01. today
- 23. today Segregation of duties can help to prevent fraud or theft and it means that there's oversight of all functions, reducing the risk of errors, says Denis Bensch, chief information officer, FlowCentric Technologies.
- 30. today The company's recent Customer and Partner Event showcased how the FlowCentric Processware platform can improve business operations and deliver extended solutions.
- today 02. Eldir: DSO alerts the relevant personnel of impending renewals and continues to send reminders until the work is done.
- 26. today The Eldir: Digitised Security Officer application is built on the FlowCentric Processware platform, says Adriaan Heijns, CEO of Eldir.
- 28. today To maintain control, reduce inefficiencies and provide meaningful analytics, companies must evaluate their policies and metrics for success regularly, says FlowCentric Technologies.
- today 07. When deciding between COTS, customised or platform software, you need to balance the company's immediate business needs with its long-term strategy.
- 04. today There is a difference between advanced technology to assist us, and self-learning artificial intelligence that may end up redesigning itself, says FlowCentric Technologies.
- 11. today Supporting technologies like complex process management platforms, BI platforms and reliable telecoms systems are essential, says FlowCentric Technologies.
- 25. today BPM can help to streamline application management within a digital transformation initiative by extending the lifetime of applications due to be phased out.