NETSCOUT’s Active Threat Level Analysis System actively monitors the global Internet threat landscape. [Local rep: Networks Unlimited Africa]
- 19. today
- today 14. The company is encouraging transparency, communication and education to fight the ongoing phishing battle, says Networks Unlimited.
- 12. today Office 365’s native capabilities may not be enough to protect your organisation from accidental and malicious data loss, says Hannes Rheeder, GM: Enterprise Systems Management and Cloud at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- today 04. It is vital to prepare your company with containment controls that include Web filtering, anti-virus software and multi-factor authentication, says Marcel Fouché, networking and storage GM at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- 28. today In a world where every piece of personal data is of value, the more you have, the more you can bank, says Bryan Hamman, Regional Director at NETSCOUT, which offers NETSCOUT Arbor, specialising in advanced DDos protection solutions
- today 22. It's fitting that International Cyber Security Awareness month takes place in the month of Halloween, says Stefan van de Giessen, GM: Cyber Security at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- 14. today IIOT brings major benefits but also risks to the business, says Stefan van de Giessen, GM of cyber security at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- today 10. Silver Peak offers six ways to use a secure SD-WAN solution to improve network security and compliance, says Marcel Fouché, networking and storage GM at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- 03. today Operators can maximise their existing infrastructure to meet customer demands with waveguide division multiplexing, according to ProLabs.
- 25. today Businesses today must take a systematic and holistic approach to the different aspects of their security, says Networks Unlimited.
- today 16. Indegy solutions are now available in SA and throughout Africa through distributor Networks Unlimited Africa.
- 11. today Endpoint security ensures employees follow the right security protocols and all devices are running on updated systems and programs, says Stefan van de Giessen, GM: Cybersecurity at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- today 02. Networks Unlimited Africa partners with Hitachi Vantara in a deal that focuses its efforts on IT, operational technology and the Internet of things.
- 29. today Altaro VM Backup was designed to simplify backing up and restoring of virtual machines in a cost-effective and reliable manner.
- today 19. Through the partnership with Indegy, the company will provide security for applications and systems in the IIOT, OT, ICS and critical infrastructure arenas.
- 14. today Operating a private cloud based on Tintri storage systems can avoid many of the costs of a public cloud, while providing many of the benefits, says Marcel Fouché, networking and storage GM at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- today 06. Enterprises can unlock cloud for long-term data retention or disaster recovery and deliver automation with an API-first software platform, says Hannes Rheeder, GM: enterprise systems management at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- 29. today A holistic solution suite and ongoing updates and maintenance are required, says Stefan van de Giessen, GM: cybersecurity at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- today 25. The release of spectrum will result in technology providers like ProLabs helping SA to access 5G services in order to drive economic development.
- 18. today An effective IT security ecosystem involves the consolidation of tools, intelligence and cloud-based analytics to protect the network by predicting threats. [Local rep: Networks Unlimited Africa]
- today 11. The data centre IT skills shortage is spilling over from the data centre to the management administration of branch office infrastructure.
- 04. today The Silver Peak-sponsored survey shows enterprises want WAN optimisation as an integrated function with SD-WAN while also demanding centralised, cloud-based network management.
- 25. today The report says that although e-mail filtering catches many sextortion phishing e-mails, many are still getting through to people’s mailboxes.
- today 10. Fortinet releases new secure SD-WAN offerings, including the industry’s first SD-WAN ASIC, to enable organisations to implement security-driven networking. (Local rep: Networks Unlimited Africa)
- 31. today An effective Web application firewall with bot-management capabilities can optimise Web properties, says F5 Networks. [Local rep: Networks Unlimited]
- today 24. The company donated seven HP laptops to the non-profit educational organisation.
- 20. today According to F5 Labs research, 53% of data breaches initially target the application layer. [Local rep: Networks Unlimited]
- today 16. The company walked away with two accolades at the F5 Networks Forum, in Johannesburg.
- 10. today The always-on economy gives cloud data management trends a seat at the boardroom table, says Anton Jacobsz, CEO at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- today 10. The ITWeb Security Summit diamond sponsor is hosting a panel discussion to help companies combat the rising sophistication of security threats.
- 24. today As IOT devices continue to multiply, we should expect IOT botnets to flourish, becoming weaponised and spreading like a mould.
- today 23. As demand for cloud computing increases, Mellanox has the network adaptors to serve more users, process more data and meet storage requirements, says Anton Jacobsz, CEO of Networks Unlimited Africa.
- 17. today The two beneficiaries of the Networks Unlimited Africa annual corporate charity golf day were The Love Trust and Literacy for Life.
- today 10. User education and continued inter-company communications around how best to avoid phishing attacks are vital, says Networks Unlimited Africa.
- 10. today User education and continued inter-company communications around how best to avoid phishing attacks are vital, says Networks Unlimited Africa.
- today 02. Value-added distributor, Networks Unlimited Africa, has announced the local availability of SevOne's SD-WAN Monitoring Solution 2.2.
- 29. today Cofense, a provider of intelligent phishing defence solutions, and distribution partner Networks Unlimited Africa, say phishing attacks rely on people's ignorance.
- today 29. Carbon Black and Attivo Networks walked away with multiple awards each in the 2019 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards.
- 28. today The Carbon Black report says 2019 promises to be a year where endpoint visibility becomes paramount. [Local rep: Networks Unlimited Africa]
- today 27. Visibility into encrypted traffic is key to protecting applications and securing data, says F5 Networks. [Local rep: Networks Unlimited]
- 25. today Botnet attacks via the Internet of things devices are indeed on the rise this year, says Bryan Hamman, territory manager for sub-Saharan Africa at NETSCOUT Arbor.