Its out-of-band management allows remote IT staff to handle remote networks as if they were onsite. [Local rep: Networks Unlimited Africa]
- 06. today
- today 01. A donation of nearly R130 000 from the company’s annual golf day, just before lockdown, was made to the Nokuphila School in support of early childhood development.
- 24. today Fortinet, Cofense and RSA are offering certain complimentary services to assist users during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- today 18. The company can now offer its customers the Tenable Cyber Exposure platform throughout Africa.
- 17. today The company's ongoing partnership with The Love Trust has allowed it to improve its B-BBEE rating as a business.
- today 10. At the end of 12 months of practical training, Charles Rebele and David Monkwe were appointed as trainee engineers looking after the Altaro and Cofense product solutions.
- 02. today Out-of-band management provides a secondary channel of communication to access and control the infrastructure assets of the production network.
- 27. today Tintri is in a strong position to maintain its provision of predictable and reliable services to support the technology needs of its clients, says Networks Unlimited.
- today 20. SD-WAN allows a business to lower costs, reduce complexity and make branch communications more secure, while improving network security and compliance, says Silver Peak distributor Networks Unlimited Africa.
- 14. today The partnership with SentinelOne brings AI learning to the Networks Unlimited endpoint defence suite.
- today 05. F5 Networks has completed its purchase of Shape Security, adding protection from automated attacks, botnets and targeted fraud to F5’s portfolio. (Local rep: Networks Unlimited Africa)
- 28. today Virtual private networks must be safeguarded from DDOS and other attacks as remote working continues during lockdown.
- today 24. Networks Unlimited Africa continues its partnership with the non-profit educational organisation to help beneficiaries in disadvantaged communities.
- 21. today Tintri's software suite includes server virtualisation, DevOps and VDI, as well as analytics with predictive and efficient insight for virtualised environments and databases.
- today 15. Out-of-band management provides a secondary channel of communication to access and control the infrastructure assets of the production network, says Networks Unlimited Africa.
- 08. today Not quite ‘business as usual’, but the right tools and thinking can assist, says Stefan van de Giessen, GM: Cybersecurity at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- today 01. NETSCOUT uses Adaptive Service Intelligence technology, which translates wire data into meaningful key performance metrics. [Local rep: Networks Unlimited Africa]
- 25. today It is important for businesses, including the business of government, to see the link between security and business performance, as well as delivery,” concludes Stefan van de Giessen, General Manager: Cybersecurity at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- today 18. The 200 Gigabit HDR InfiniBand will accelerate weather and climate research compute power by five times, enabling enhanced and far more accurate forecasts.
- 12. today Silver Peak offers a number of different ways to use a secure SD-WAN solution to improve network security and compliance.
- today 04. Thanks to a new partnership between Mellanox and one of South Africa’s sparkiest show-jumping teams, ‘show-jumping’ and ‘supercomputing’ can combine in the same sentence.
- 02. today While the fourth quarter of 2019 saw a decrease in total malware volume, a key global trend was the use of macro-enabled documents for malware delivery.
- 19. today The companies have partnered to provide integrated remote management solutions, distributing Uplogix platforms throughout sub-Saharan Africa.
- today 12. All ProLabs products are rigorously tested and coded to ensure the highest levels of performance as networks continue with their ongoing and rapid expansion, says Marcel Fouché, networking and storage general manager at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- 04. today The Extreme-Scale High-Performance Computing Program enables supercomputing platforms for commerce, research and science.
- 16. today Companies should implement a next-generation security solution that includes various complementary products, says Stefan van de Giessen, GM: Cybersecurity at Networks Unlimited Africa.