Not quite ‘business as usual’, but the right tools and thinking can assist, says Stefan van de Giessen, GM: Cybersecurity at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- 08. today
- today 01. NETSCOUT uses Adaptive Service Intelligence technology, which translates wire data into meaningful key performance metrics. [Local rep: Networks Unlimited Africa]
- 25. today It is important for businesses, including the business of government, to see the link between security and business performance, as well as delivery,” concludes Stefan van de Giessen, General Manager: Cybersecurity at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- today 18. The 200 Gigabit HDR InfiniBand will accelerate weather and climate research compute power by five times, enabling enhanced and far more accurate forecasts.
- 12. today Silver Peak offers a number of different ways to use a secure SD-WAN solution to improve network security and compliance.
- today 04. Thanks to a new partnership between Mellanox and one of South Africa’s sparkiest show-jumping teams, ‘show-jumping’ and ‘supercomputing’ can combine in the same sentence.
- 02. today While the fourth quarter of 2019 saw a decrease in total malware volume, a key global trend was the use of macro-enabled documents for malware delivery.
- 19. today The companies have partnered to provide integrated remote management solutions, distributing Uplogix platforms throughout sub-Saharan Africa.
- today 12. All ProLabs products are rigorously tested and coded to ensure the highest levels of performance as networks continue with their ongoing and rapid expansion, says Marcel Fouché, networking and storage general manager at Networks Unlimited Africa.
- 04. today The Extreme-Scale High-Performance Computing Program enables supercomputing platforms for commerce, research and science.
- 16. today Companies should implement a next-generation security solution that includes various complementary products, says Stefan van de Giessen, GM: Cybersecurity at Networks Unlimited Africa.