Something for everyone in your infosec, cyber security and IT teams
Whether you're on the technical or the business side, just starting out in security or wanting more advice on the latest security trends, developments and technologies, this year’s Security Summit has something for you:
* More than 60 local and international speakers, panellists and workshop leaders who possess real-world, practical experience.
* Six international keynote speakers from the USA, Australia, Israel and Mozambique.
* The most cutting-edge content covering the latest knowledge, techniques and solutions to harden your perimeter and prevent breaches.
* Eight tracks over two days, exploring different themes – from technical to governance to strategy.
* Practical tips and advice that you can implement immediately on your return to the office.
Get up to speed on the latest threats, developments and technologies
* Best practice in threat intelligence collaboration and sharing
* Making the business case for security
* The ongoing transformation of security’s role in the workplace
* The pros and cons of data protection and privacy legislation
* Cloud security and CASB
* How to address the security skills shortage in SA
* The security implications of 4IR
* Effective vulnerability management
* And so much more...
Extended networking opportunities
Get ready to connect face-to-face with your colleagues and industry experts in the infosec, cyber security and IT fields:
* Extended breaks to allow for maximum interaction between delegates, speakers and exhibitors over the two conference days.
* Business matchmaking – a quick way to easily connect with others.
* New for 2020! Opportunity to ask questions to the speakers via an interactive Web platform.
* Networking drinks reception at the end of day one.