TIBCO brings Edge innovation to customers, partners at its global user conference
TIBCO NOW 2018 enables organisations to align digital transformation implementation with business strategy.
TIBCO Software, a global leader in integration, API management, and analytics, today announced its upcoming global TIBCO NOW conference will be held at Las Vegas's ARIA Resort & Casino, from 4-6 September 2018.
According to PwC research, more than 50% of executives admit they struggle to align innovation strategy with business strategy. With the conference theme: "Innovation at the Edge", TIBCO NOW 2018 will offer the tools to tackle this disconnect and increase attendees' knowledge of innovation. The conference will also provide attendees with practical applications for enabling digital transformation with the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud, a unified set of services and capabilities that provides an entirely cloud-based experience.
"As technology and data provide more opportunities to innovate, companies are learning that this change is no longer optional," said Thomas Been, chief marketing officer, TIBCO. "Leading with innovation is the key to staying ahead of the competition. This year at TIBCO NOW, we will explore what it takes to lead with innovation, and how the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud drives digital transformation and builds innovative organisations that utilise AI, IOT, and blockchain across industries such as financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and more."
In addition to keynotes and hands-on training delivered by TIBCO executives, product experts, and customers, thought leaders from around the world will showcase new features and share their innovation success stories with attendees, from executives to developers.
Conference highlights include:
* Special keynote presentations from influencers such as Jean Michel Ar`es (Bank of Montreal), B Joseph Pine II (Strategic Horizons), and Peggy A Whitson, PhD (former NASA astronaut);
* Keynote presentations from TIBCO executives, including Murray Rode (CEO), Matt Quinn (COO), Thomas Been (CMO), and Nelson Petracek (CTO);
* Over 100 breakout sessions and customer demonstrations from companies like US Bank, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Beacon United, CyberLogitec, De WaterGroep, and Fannie Mae, explaining how they have optimised operations with the latest TIBCO offerings to drive business growth;
* Hands-on training and exploration into innovative technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, and Internet of things (IOT); and
* Networking sessions with TIBCO's global partner ecosystem.
The event will also include the presentation of the fifth annual TIBCO Trailblazer Awards, honouring customers who have strategically implemented TIBCO technology into their business practices.
Registration for TIBCO NOW is open. To learn more, visit now.tibco.com.