Data has the potential to transform businesses by creating new markets, growing revenue and driving fresh opportunities.
fingerprint Press release attach_file Client content create Sponsored content
- 10. today
- today 10. Global businesses continue to house ‘dark data’ within their organisations, creating a honeypot for cyber criminals, finds research from Veritas Technologies.
- 09. today As data grows in volume and importance, recovery and availability take centre stage in today's complex environments.
- today 02. APTARE's technology will offer Veritas customers an enhanced analytics platform that provides better reporting across their data protection environments.
- 18. today The size of unknown risk increases with rising data levels. Organisations that understand their data and take effective control of it can reap the rewards, save costs and stop threats before they become an issue.
- today 01. Enterprises are finding themselves overwhelmed by the sheer amount of data they are storing, chiefly because the vast majority of it is redundant, obsolete or simply unknown.
- 18. today The Databerg is a place where a business's best and worst data goes to hide.
- 22. today The HCI combines networking, storage and a virtualised server in a single box or enclosure, streamlining the IT environment.
- today 12. Veritas Technologies has announced that its flagship products, Veritas NetBackup and Veritas Backup Exec, have attained Amazon Web Services Storage Competency status.
- 11. today There's no silver bullet that will make a company immune to data breaches and ransomware attacks, so preparation is the best strategy, says Andreas Bechter, global technical alliance manager Fujitsu, at Veritas Technologies.
- 14. today Veritas explores this malware and provides backup professionals with practical advice