Companies must become more responsive to unanticipated future requirements as a new technology landscape emerges, says James Ndegwa, business manager at Westcon-Comstor Sub-Saharan Africa.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 06. today
- today 05. A shared responsibility model is something every business must embrace in the digital landscape, says Sunday Onomo, product manager at Westcon-Comstor Sub-Saharan Africa.
- 30. today Technology partners, vendors, suppliers and customers must combine forces and leverage their respective expertise in more innovative ways, says Alain Bertrand Aka, system engineer lead at Westcon-Comstor Sub-Saharan Africa.
- today 24. AI is prevalent both as a service and as an important background mechanism to support more complex SaaS functions.
- 23. today Dorio Bowes will take on the role of commercial director for Westcon Southern Africa.
- today 22. Successful workforce transformation always places the human element at its core.
- 21. today Comstor Southern Africa, a Cisco distributor and part of Westcon-Comstor, has announced the local availability of Secure SD-WAN Plus from Cisco Meraki.
- today 16. Imagine Africa is a virtual summit for technology-focused end-users, IT resellers and integrators.
- 15. today Comstor has adapted several Cisco campaigns uniquely for the channel, and launched an initiative to help resellers address small businesses and security.
- today 07. Poly has introduced room solutions for Microsoft Teams, delivering a clutter-free environment for conference rooms of any size.
- 19. today Westcon-Comstor Sub-Saharan Africa, a value-added distributor of ICT solutions, has once again achieved a Level 1 Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment rating.
- today 18. The channel demands a new approach, consisting of training and enablement, professional services, SaaS and cross-vendor solutions.
- 11. today Inspire Africa is a customer-first, digitally led programme, says Saartjie Wait, marketing and digital experience director at Westcon-Comstor.
- today 09. There is still much work to be done to address maintaining a balance between remote data usage and its potential risk, says Sunday Onomo, product manager at Comstor Africa.
- 08. today When enrolling as a traveller to Microsoft World, partners are given access to training material, interactive modules, hands-on training, and training paths.
- today 04. Cisco Umbrella protects users from malicious Internet destinations, whether they are on or off the network.
- 02. today NetApp and Cisco have partnered to deliver FlexPod VDI, an on-premises solution that includes hardware components needed to support virtual desktop and learning environments.
- 28. today Comstor Africa's channel-centric programme will empower partners and end-users by providing access to an extensive range of digitally relevant vendor solutions.
- 24. today Spending money on security solutions is not sufficient on its own to safeguard an enterprise; strategic expertise is also needed, says Rentia Booysen, collaboration and networking lead at Westcon-Comstor Sub-Saharan Africa.
- today 23. Being able to digitally link teams through the cloud ensures job performance can be optimised using a variety of online tools.
- 26. today A modern business environment requires the flexibility an optimised network infrastructure can provide, says James Ndegwa, business and architecture lead manager at Comstor Africa.
- today 19. VADs provide products, stock inventory, operate their own warehouse, supply credit to resellers, and have sales teams trained in offering value on each vendor’s products, says Elmien Du Toit, COO of Westcon-Comstor Sub-Saharan Africa.
- 17. today IOT requires an approach that empowers companies to unlock the potential of edge computing, says Rentia Booysen, collaboration and networking lead at Westcon-Comstor Sub-Saharan Africa.
- today 10. The NGFW provides a company with policy-based visibility and control over applications, users and threats, says Rentia Booysen, Collaboration and Networking Lead, Westcon-Comstor Sub-Saharan Africa.
- 02. today Customer experience is not just a matter of a business shift; it is a matter of survival, says Westcon-Comstor.
- 26. today A good vendor collaborates with partners around maintenance, consultation and deployment to deliver long-term value to customers, says Rakesh Parbhoo, CEO of Westcon-Comstor Sub-Saharan Africa.
- today 24. Cloud has qualitative costs that are often not considered because they are not hard costs.