A total of 248 people responded to the survey, key demographics for the respondents have been broken down as follows:
Job function and level within the organisation:
• 17% of respondents are Government staff
• 10% of respondents are Telecommunications staff
• 11% of respondents are Finance staff
Size of organisation:
- Respondents that work for small organisations with between 50 and 500 staff members (38%) or large companies with more than 500 staff members (25%).
Industry sector that the organisation operates in:
• 10% of respondents work in the telecommunications sector..
• The industries with the next highest number of respondents is government with 18% and finance with 11%.