S1. Which of these statements best describes your role in decision making for your organisation's cloud strategies and planning?
S2. What is your position, title, designation in the company?
S3. Does your company use cloud for any of its IT operations?
S4. How many full-time permanent employees are there in your organisation in total, including those employed across all branches of your company in the country?
S5. What is the main industry sector that your company operates in? If more than one, please select the main one.
1. Which of the following triggers or events have been (or would be) the top 3 most important in leading you to use or seriously consider using cloud services?
2. What is your company’s overall approach towards cloud for the next 12 -18 months?
3. Which of the below technology considerations is impacting your move to the cloud?
4. Which of the following business priorities do you think cloud adoption will have the most impact on in the next 12–18 months?
5. Among the following 5 stages of cloud adoption, which one best describes your organisation's current stage?
6. Over the next 12 - 18 months, on which of the cloud and non-cloud environments do you expect to run the following workloads? (Infrastructure)
6a. Over the next 12 - 18 months, on which of the cloud and non-cloud environments do you expect to run the following workloads? (Applications)
6b. Over the next 12 - 18 months, on which of the cloud and non-cloud environments do you expect to run the following workloads? (Development)
8. Over the next two years, how likely are you to migrate the following data types to the cloud?
9. How important are each of the following attributes to you when considering a potential cloud services provider?
10. Which IT vendors come to mind when you consider deploying a hybrid cloud?
11. Over the next 12- 18 months, how would you describe your organisation’s usage of different on-premise and off-premise cloud environments?
13. How important do you think hybrid cloud would be to your organisation’s future? (On a 5-point scale, where 1 = 'Not important at all' and 5 = 'Extremely important'.)
14. Is your organisation currently pursuing or looking to pursue a hybrid strategy involving integrated on-premises systems and off-premises cloud/hosted resources?
15. What are the more important operational challenges that you face or foresee from your hybrid multi-cloud strategy in the next 12- 18 months?