The company vows to overhaul policies after several firms deserted the Internet giant for failing to keep their adverts off hate-filled
Clips, which will hit Apple's App Store in April, lets customers take
and add animated captions and titles, complete with colourful emoji symbols. The app also makes it possible to stitch together multiple video clips and add speech bubbles and filters.
The software will be sold per entity and licensed per user. Pinto adds this model was adopted to make the solutions more cost-effective and practical.
But information and communication minister Truong Minh Tuan said the response had not yet been good enough. Although there were 8 000 anti-government
on YouTube, Google had only blocked 42 and hadn't removed them completely, the ministry said.
All CyberRiskAware training content is designed with the user in mind and their busy schedules. Unlike all other content providers, we deliver "golden nugget" short, enjoyable and interactive content with
never lasting more than one minute and courses less than eight minutes.
Of the one million people, 97% were trained in person face-to-face, the other 3% were trained online. An online portal hosts 89
, which adds up to six hours of content.
Users will also have a profile where they can curate their own and other
. Daily video recommendations will be sent to users.
A key feature of the Subject Maps resource is that all the
represented on the map can be watched without Internet connectivity or data, thanks to microSD cards which contain thousands of
and can be inserted into any Android device or Windows computer..
Facebook's messaging app, Messenger, today introduces a feature called Messenger Day, which allows users to post pictures and
within the app that disappear after 24 hours..
Last year, the company launched 360-degree content on its platform that lets users post pictures and
from 360-enabled cameras. To view the content, viewers move their phone around or use their fingers to drag across the picture.
In 2010, US military intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning provided more than 700 000 documents,
, diplomatic cables and battlefield accounts to WikiLeaks..
With first-rate internet connectivity, event attendees were able to share photos and
videos, watch replays from around the tournament, and use social media to participate in a variety of activities. Even with all of the digital activity in and around the stadium, at its peak only 77% of available capacity was being used, meaning attendees had no worries about running out of available bandwidth.
Bluekey Seidor has implemented SAP Business One ERP solutions for more than 300 SMEs across the continent..
Smartflash was founded in 2000 by inventor Patrick Racz, who obtained several patents on a system for storing data like songs,
and games and accessing that data through electronic payments systems. Racz was unable to commercialise the technology and Smartflash sells no products of its own.
"The MediaTek Helio X30 and SlimPort ANX7625 reference design will allow smartphone users to connect to a lightweight VR or AR headset, and watch 360
or play 3D games with better user experience," said Andre Bouwer, vice president of marketing for Analogix. "ANX7625 also allows concurrent Ultra-HD video and high speed USB data to be output over the USB-C charging port enabling productivity applications such as phone docking stations.
The HUAWEI P10 Plus' Leica Dual-Camera 2.0 Pro Edition Includes New SUMMILUX-H Leica Lenses With A Larger F/1.
This year, the SmartView mobile app allows users to do the same from their smartphones, as well as share
and pictures on their devices to the bigger screen..
The drag-and-drop builder is a Web application, which means no software download is required. Users start by selecting one of Weebly's responsive themes.
Investors seeking clear answers to concerns around metrics, particularly the company's long-touted new user growth, were disappointed. New user growth slowed in the second half of 2016, and just this week Facebook's WhatsApp introduced a disappearing photo-messaging service similar to Snapchat's.
The Facebook-owned messaging app now lets users place ephemeral pictures and
videos as a ‘status', similar to Instagram and Snapchat Stories..