Evan is 1 of 24 worldwide to have been awarded this prestigious honour from Microsoft in the Windows Server - Active Directory category. Evan boasts an impressive 12 years in the Information Technology Sector and has been recognised for his positive impact in the technical and product communities in which he participates. Along with Evan, the following people achieved MVP status in the following categories: Carlos Magalhaes in the Windows SDK category, Chris Quirke in the Win9x category, Simon Stewart in the C#.Net category, Dylan Kruger, Mike Epprecht and Schalk van Jaarsveld in the SQL category, Christian Hourgardy in the WinXP category and Peter McMahon in the .NET category.
The Microsoft MVP Program is a worldwide award and recognition program that strives to identify amazing individuals in technical communities around the globe, who share a passion for technology and the spirit of community. Microsoft MVP's are recognised for both their demonstrated practical expertise and willingness to share their experience with peers in Microsoft technical communities. These individuals have demonstrated practical expertise, providing the highest quality information and content; and they are active technical community leaders sharing their experience with peers.
An MVP Award winner is considered a special Microsoft "partner", enjoying a variety of benefits from Microsoft, including MSDN Universal or TechnNet Plus subscriptions, access to private news groups and participation in product group activities, a dedicated Microsoft interface through their MVP lead as well as a variety of other opportunities.
Some of Evan's key achievements include:
* Design of a Directory Services Architecture Solution based on Windows 2003 platform for a 5000+ user financial institute* Design and implementation of Windows 2000 solutions. 8 Different implementations of various sizes including 'green-field' and migration
* Design and implementation of terminal server solutions based on Windows 2000, Windows NT4 and Citrix
* Design and implementation of large management solutions based on Microsoft SMS 2
* Development and implementation of desktop strategy solutions including applications scripting, desktop security and application deployment
* Development of solution using Microsoft Host Integration Server
Our comments policy does not allow anonymous postings. Read the policy here