The summit will focus on how companies can quantum leap themselves to the realm of Enterprise 5.0 through 4IR technologies, people and data-focused solutions.
- 14. today
- today 07. As announced on SENS on 6 October, 4Sight Holdings has completed the disposal of Digitata.
- 25. today Highlights of the report include a 9% increase in revenue from R234.6 million to R255.8 million, with accounts receivables increasing by 2.7% to R77.4 million.
- today 04. Licensing represents one of the major costs of any IT budget, and optimising a company's licensing environment can unlock significant savings.
- 13. today To leverage fourth industrial revolution technologies to the fullest, companies have to look beyond technology to include the human element.
- today 07. The new alliance, 4Sight Unplugg, will be a level two B-BBEE company 51%-owned by Unplugg and 49% by 4Sight.
- 18. today The COVID-19 4Health App enables organisations of all sizes to monitor employees, contractors and visitors in relation to COVID-19 at work premises and remote workplaces.
- 23. today SHP appointed 4Sight AccTech to implement its ‘Modern Digital Productivity’ managed service and solutions, which leverages Microsoft Cloud.
- today 08. The group has entered into an agreement to dispose of one of its subsidiaries, Digitata, to its original owners.
- 01. today The board has put a strong governance framework in place and set up audit and risk, social and ethics, and remuneration committees.
- 10. today The second digital transformation conference to be hosted by 4Sight BluESP, in partnership with Aspentech, will teach delegates how to harness Industry 4.0 technologies.
- 04. today A loyal Sage reseller, 4Sight AccTech has transformed into a cloud-first operation, not only in SA, but across Africa, together with alliance partner companies and operations.