The P3 data preparation system is used for issuance of cards and EMV tokens and can be used in a variety of applications.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 23. today
- 17. today ACS, a division of JSE-listed Altron, has attained a Level 1 broad-based black economic empowerment rating.
- today 05. The award recognised the card personalisation unit, whose skilled team managed the roll-out of a project for one of SA's leading financial institutions.
- 12. today The company will provide end-to-end encryption and other services through DigiCert’s portfolio of digital certificates and automated certificate management services.
- 24. today Retailers are constantly seeking better ways to ensure the security of transactions. Biometric solutions are demonstrably better than earlier options, like signatures and personal identity numbers.
- 08. today Adopting mobile point-of-sale technology gives customers the opportunity to pay at their convenience.
- today 01. Considering how widely e-mails are used as a business tool, most companies are surprisingly lax when it comes to properly securing their e-mails. This could lead to enormous losses in a world where cyber-crime is on the rise.
- 28. today Partnerships between security organisations are the only way to develop the type of boutique-style e-mail security solutions required by the SME market.
- today 21. Companies embarking on a digital journey should ensure security is a primary focus, says Boland Lithebe, managing executive at CyberTech.
- 07. today The partnership will see CyberTech represent, sell and support the Barnes P3 EMV platform in SA.