5G is more than just fast and fat broadband. It’s the start of a world with greener mobile networks.
fingerprint Press release attach_file Client content create Sponsored content
- 31. today
- today 26. Once overwhelmingly based on volume and long-term projects, the B2B market has recognised the rising prominence of services and customer-centricity, says Rory Twort, Managing Executive of Sales at Axiz.
- 25. today Customers must ensure they have the same security controls moving to the cloud as they have on-premises, says Rudi van Rooyen, security engineer at Axiz.
- today 23. The local solar market has matured and stabilised over the past decade, says Axiz.
- 20. today Today's hardware lets customers use their choices better as it's a more project-driven space, and hardware solutions are often looked at during complex problem-solving, says Bridgette Kemp, Business Unit Manager at Axiz.
- today 16. If you want to secure everything, create a single view that encompasses them all, and integrate your systems so security follows your assets.
- 11. today Hyper-converged infrastructure takes the pain out of creating cloud-ready infrastructure; now hyper-converged platforms are commoditising that power to the broader market, says Neil Jackson, Software Business Unit Manager: Advanced Technologies at Axiz.
- today 05. Edge computing will be the power behind the next industrial revolution, altering the way manufacturing and services are carried out, says Tsholofelo Montshioa, business development manager for Supermicro at Axiz.
- 26. today Composable infrastructure enables the consumer to reconfigure workload resources, through a software-defined intelligence, to whatever resources they require at the time.
- today 14. The Viable System Model lets you define the structures in your environments and see how different parts can work together in different ways.
- 03. today The laptop personalisation trend is less of a USP and more of a standard feature, says Patrick Reeves, managing executive at Axiz.
- 30. today Green credentials are the business equivalent of street cred, where impact on the planet matters as much as implementation, says Patrick Reeves, managing executive at Axiz.
- today 22. With threats becoming more sophisticated, enterprises are forced to look at new ways to protect themselves against evasive attacks, says Adeshni Rohit, business unit manager for Cisco at Axiz
- 16. today Criminals look for those places where two systems don’t talk to each other when they should, says Adeshni Rohit, manager of Axiz’s Cisco business unit.
- today 15. Many businesses think AI isn't for them, but practical AI is already big in marketing, re-marketing, production, IT, sales and HR, says Bradley McCulloch, Business Head: Advanced Technologies at Axiz.
- 08. today Forrester has demonstrated that the automation of incentives helps to remove the ‘friction’ in the partner’s sales process and streamline the lead to revenue processes, says Traci Maynard, Microsoft executive at Axiz.
- today 06. With certain disruptive technologies in the market having little to do with IT, the next big game-changer will be electric vehicles, says Pierre Spies, CEO of Alviva Holdings.