Cyber criminals continue to target South African businesses, with increasing cases in the healthcare and financial services industries a cause for concern.
- 06. today
- 23. today Realistically, until security is embedded into service management principles, nothing is likely to change, says Mark Kedgley, CTO at NNT.
- 15. today The partnership will see Blue Turtle deliver a migration and synchronisation solution across a range of content and collaboration platforms.
- today 11. Blue Turtle Technologies has partnered with EmailTree AI to become the official reseller and implementation partner for Africa.
- 04. today With MongoDB, Blue Turtle customers can leverage a next-generation database for multiple development projects and applications.
- 30. today The company has been appointed as a strategic partner for SecuPi, a data-centric security business.
- today 28. The partnership gives Blue Turtle access to a content services platform that integrates, facilitates and automates end-to-end digital transformation.
- 21. today The companies have successfully completed the roll-out of a WhatsApp-based chat banking platform at one of SA’s big four banks.
- today 20. Blue Turtle Technologies' digital solution enables customers to engage and transact using virtual assistants, conversational AI and process automation.
- 16. today Blue Turtle Technologies partners with OrgVue as an official reseller and implementation partner for its workforce analysis and modelling software platform.
- today 14. Hyperscience is a machine learning platform that expands on current offerings to provide the most accurate means to capture structured and semi-structured document data.
- 02. today Blue Turtle Technologies has been appointed as an official reseller and implementation partner for LogicMonitor.
- today 01. Are you ready for hyper-automation? asks Harry Nicholson, senior product manager at Blue Turtle Technologies.
- 23. today Third-party risk is often overlooked, but it could result in being a costly exercise for your business, says Stephan Le Roux, product manager at Blue Turtle Technologies.
- today 20. Third-party risk management is fast becoming a priority for most companies, given the proliferation of cyber attacks as a result of a third-party heavy supply chain, says Stephan Le Roux, Product Manager at Blue Turtle Technologies.
- 19. today This achievement enables Blue Turtle to better support customers and emphasise investment into technologies that make their businesses run better, says Stephan le Roux, Product Manager at Blue Turtle Technologies.
- today 18. Customers can now find out about Absa's banking services, account information, the nearest ATM, new products and services, how to access mobile wallet and more.
- 03. today The MANAGE offering gives customers access to Blue Turtle’s experience in systems and service management.
- 14. today For the first time, trust has been usurped by customer experience as the chief factor considered by customers when choosing their bank.
- today 12. The partnership brings conversational AI solutions to businesses looking to accelerate customer service and better automate client responses.
- 03. today The exempt micro enterprise has been certified as a Cisco Gold Partner in South Africa.
- 27. today The company presented OPTIMISE, the third pillar of its Journey to the Cloud programme.
- today 23. The MIGRATE pillar helps accelerate and enable workload and data migration seamlessly and securely, and it tailored to a customer’s specific objectives, says Avash Maharaj, Head of Infrastructure, Cloud and Security at Blue Turtle.
- 16. today Blue Turtle will use its ASSESS model to discover, inventory and map a customer’s IT environment.
- today 15. Together, the companies will deliver frictionless biometric authentication and protect customers’ digital identities.