Fujitsu SELECT Circle Partner Cutter Group has been named 2020 SELECT Innovation Award winner, for an IT project at a British school for blind and vision-impaired young people.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 15. today
- today 05. PRIMERGY GX2460 M1 expands Fujitsu’s range of servers to power artificial intelligence and other GPU-accelerated workloads.
- 02. today PX requires a subtle shift away from the now-conventional 360-degree view of customers towards an approach that foregrounds greater customer intimacy, says Fernanda Catarino, head of Channel Europe at Fujitsu.
- 30. today With Ingress Protection certification, the STYLISTIC Q5010 offers durability and spill- and dust-proof housing for challenging working conditions, indoor or outdoor.
- today 14. The software-defined data centre provides a common virtual infrastructure for migrating computing resources between private, public and hybrid clouds.
- 08. today The partnership with Fujitsu PFU will enable CoCre8 to distribute the scanners into SA as well as English-speaking Africa.
- 04. today The Spanish financial institution has undertaken a proof of concept with Fujitsu’s Digital Annealer to explore new ways of optimising investment portfolios.
- 22. today The latest updates to Fujitsu’s SELECT Partner Program include a customised approach to training and removal of Expert Status certification expiry dates.
- today 21. Customers are enabled to highlight bottlenecks and identify potential for improved utilisation of existing infrastructure.
- 20. today The verified Intel Select Solutions for Nutanix HCI on Fujitsu PRIMEFLEX for Nutanix Enterprise Cloud solution helps to eliminate system downtime.
- today 15. The supercomputing technology will be leveraged by the University of Regensburg as part of its research into the origins of the universe and cancer research.
- 09. today More than two-thirds of retailers in nine countries see DX as essential to retail technology, a Fujitsu study confirms.
- today 07. Fujitsu is introducing a structured process for data-based consulting and implementation – starting by enabling customers to create a data transformation baseline within their companies.
- 30. today Spearheaded by its relationship with NetApp, Fujitsu is incorporating best-in-class hardware to expand its portfolio of storage technology solutions.
- today 25. The company was named a leader in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services, Europe.
- 24. today Fugaku ranked number one in the 58th TOP500 list of the world's supercomputers, with LINPACK performance of 415.53 PFLOPS.
- today 19. Fujitsu introduces an IT infrastructure that accelerates data-driven business transformation by enabling enterprises to rely on data, the heart of digital business.
- 04. today The ready-to-run appliance streamlines and accelerates the deployment of VMware hyper-converged infrastructures for data centres.
- 27. today Built-in ePrivacy filter restricts screen viewing angle – without the need for a physical filter – in LIFEBOOK U7310 model.
- today 15. The organisations that are haemorrhaging money in the current environment are mostly those that have been slow in implementing digital channels, says Abdul Moosa, CTO for South Africa and English-speaking Africa at CoCre8.
- 14. today WebArchitect provides instant access for partners to the latest product and pricing information for Fujitsu’s entire portfolio, from any Internet-enabled device.
- 21. today The company has become the exclusive distributor of Fujitsu products and product-related services in the South African and English-speaking African market.
- 16. today The company has partnered with Polaris to pilot a platform that will speed up the process of bringing new drugs to market.
- 24. today The latest generation of PRIMERGY and PRIMEQUEST servers gain upgrades with second generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors.
- today 13. The workstations enable greater productivity, which, in turn, creates faster processing of visualisation workloads and allows for the faster processing of large data sets.
- 29. today Citrix selected Fujitsu based on a series of successful joint engagements and customer wins, pledging to match the company's $20 000 donation.
- today 14. The expansion enables customers to seamlessly access data across environments.