Instead of remaining focused on key performance indicators, management should consider basing their employee engagements on the expected outcomes, says Nicol Myburgh, head of the HCM Business Unit at CRS Technologies.
- 20. today
- today 15. CRS Technologies, a leader in integrated and efficient HR and payroll solutions and services in the South African market, has become South Africa’s first SABPP corporate partner.
- 26. today Remote capabilities and implementation tools remain critical success factors for ongoing business success in the post COVID-19 world, says Ian McAlister, General Manager of CRS Technologies.
- today 11. CRS Technologies' Workplace Readiness Kit is a centralised resource that contains the essentials needed to ensure a safe working environment and compliance with regulations.
- 21. today As more companies realise the advantage of remote working, the way business is managed post the lockdown period will change significantly, says Ian McAlister, General Manager at CRS Technologies.
- 20. today Companies can enjoy the flexibility and computing power of the public cloud for non-sensitive tasks, but keep business-critical applications and data on the premises, says Ian McAlister, General Manager of CRS Technologies.
- today 04. One of the most significant advantages provided by local products is that they tend to cater better for legislative compliance, says Ian McAlister, GM at CRS Technologies.
- 17. today Employees who resign on notice may be disciplined and even dismissed while serving their notice, says Nicol Myburgh, head of the HR Business Unit at CRS Technologies.
- 17. today HR and payroll data will provide a snapshot overview of the current status of the business, says Ian McAlister, GM of CRS Technologies.