CTU Training Solutions (PTY) Ltd, established in 1987, is a private tertiary education provider. CTU consists of three divisions namely, corporate dedicated to providing corporate training and development solutions, the career division specializing in full time (1 year to 3 year qualifications) and part time (short courses and skills development programmes) for school leavers or career changers and the recruit’s division specializing in the placement of our graduates. We offer a variety of national qualifications, international certifications, skills programmes (credit bearing and non-credit bearing) and short courses, which develop skills and prepare individuals for a future filled with exciting opportunities at our 15 training campuses nationwide. CTU is one of the largest certifiers of international vendor specific certifications in MEA, producing nearly 10 000 certifications annually, making an outstanding contribution towards skills and employability growth within South Africa. By placing great value on certification we ensure that the industry requirements for skills development are met every time.
To make a significant contribution in the development of human capital in Southern Africa.
More solutions, more customers, most preferred:
- 30 years’ experience developing industry professionals
- 900+ training courses to choose from
- 15 campuses across South Africa
- 50+ certified instructors who are experts in their field
- 10 000+ international exams completed per year
- 30+ registered qualifications offered at CTU
- 38+ collaborative partners and vendor accreditations
- 199+ testing center seats available countrywide