Nick Binedell to deliver keynote address at Decision Inc. Digital Transformation event
“In digital transformation, the data and analytics journey is a particularly challenging one. Companies are keen to embrace the technologies that make so many things possible but many find themselves in a quandary, not convinced where to begin.”
This is according to Tony Bell, sales and marketing Director of information-driven transformation consultancy, Decision Inc.
Decision Inc. is hosting a full-day conference under the theme ‘Driving Digital Transformation in Data, Finance and Operations’.
Some of the day’s highlights will include:
- A keynote address by Nick Binedell, strategist and founding director of the Gordon Institute of Business Science.
- The digital change: Are you a driver or passenger?
Nicholas Bell, CEO at Decision Inc., will set the scene for the day’s discussions with his talk on digital change.
- The future of data and analytics is cloud
This session, to be presented by Reghard van Jaarsveld, Decision Inc. and Jayesh Mowjee, Microsoft, will explore what migration to the cloud entails and how to successfully operate in multiple clouds.
- The future of finance: Automation in finance
Addressing the challenges faced by CFOS, Allan Saffy, Executive: Enterprise Performance Management at Decision Inc. will focus on CFOs: how they can provide timely and intelligent analysis that will ultimately drive critical executive business decisions.
- Technology alone cannot make a business smart.Decision Inc.’s Desmond Struwig and Grant Wing, CarGet Financial Services COO, will take delegates through the five building blocks required for an intelligent ERP strategy in their session, Driving Innovation: How to apply “Intelligence” to your ERP.
Driving Digital Transformation in Data, Finance and Operations will be held on 11 March at The Forum in Bryanston, Johannesburg. For more information, click here.