Rick Newbould's objective is to drive the group’s expansion strategy and harness new client opportunities in the UK and European markets.
- 15. today
- 02. today Decision Inc. founder and CEO Nicholas Bell will be focusing fully on his role as group CEO and handing the country leadership for South Africa to incoming managing executive Allan Saffy.
- 04. today ABM Systems is rebranding as Decision Inc. Australia from this month, transforming into a digital technology platform business.
- 14. today There are strategic steps the supply chain can take right now to protect and stabilise its foundations, says Nicholas Bell, CEO of Decision Inc.
- today 10. Decision Inc. assisted South African insurer, Lombard Insurance, to overhaul a manual cash flow process with an automated one based on Workday Adaptive Planning.
- 25. today The days of time-based financial planning like budgets and forecasts are over, says Allan Saffy, executive: Financial Planning & Analytics at Decision Inc.
- 29. today The underwriting management agency can now pull data, perform algorithms and create reports faster than before.
- today 23. The company will give clients a complete suite of integrated solutions and services spanning the entire customer journey.
- 03. today Those that excel in the remote working accelerated reality could see lasting changes to the way they work long after the lockdown ends, says Tarryn Swemmer of Decision Inc.
- 26. today Collaboration and information-sharing using various workplace tools are crucial to the long-term success of any remote working exercise, says Nicholas Bell, CEO at Decision Inc.
- 29. today The Microsoft partner has implemented the Dynamics 365 Internal Stores Requisition Management solution at Eurasian Resources Group Africa.