These technologies have empowered employees to work efficiently and collaboratively from anywhere – transcending the limitations of physical office spaces, says Estiaan van der Merwe, principal CE consultant at Decision Inc.
- 14. For the sustainable success of your generative AI initiatives, it's essential to foster a balanced employee-employer value contract, says Decision Inc.
- 19. Decision Inc. provides clients with the expertise to build, operate and optimise their digital businesses, the company says.
- 18. MineXP is a management planning and analytical solution designed specifically for the mining industry.
- 30. Decision Inc.'s ESGImpact Platform is designed to streamline compliance, empower action and unlock actionable insights for ESG success.
- 27. Microsoft Fabric is a unified SaaS platform bridging the data and intelligence gap, says Zia Marais, engagement lead at Decision Inc.
- 15. Raw numbers and spreadsheets can be overwhelming and difficult to interpret, leading to missed opportunities and misinformed decisions, says Leandra Webb-Ray, data scientist at Decision Inc.
- 7. Decision Inc. identified the Board Financial Consolidation application as having the capabilities to automate the financial consolidation of Citadel’s complex group structure.
- 23. Azure Analytics for SAP reduces time spent accessing data and enables fast, accurate decision-making, says Nicholas Bell, group CEO at Decision Inc.
- 3. This will enable Decision Inc. to provide its clients with a more comprehensive and integrated approach to data-driven marketing.
- 26. The company is one of the first African firms to achieve Microsoft Partner Solution designations – receiving one for data and AI and another for business applications.