The company selected DVT to deliver a next-generation point of sale product milestone.
- 14. today
- 02. today Investing in tech that enables and streamlines remote working has become mandatory, but the next step – stimulating business growth – requires something more, says DVT's Futhi Luthango.
- 24. today Automation Anywhere’s robotic process automation toolkit makes it easy for business users to get the full benefit of RPA without needing extensive technical skills or experience.
- 29. today Fischer takes on the role of chief marketing officer in addition to his existing mandate as MD of the DVT Coastal business.
- today 09. Software development and technology services company DVT has appointed Jason Bramsden as MD of its UK operation.
- 24. today As agile organisations, our foundation must be the principles and values as detailed in the agile manifesto, says Paul Gray, head: Development Technology Solutions at DVT.
- 29. today The business analyst is one person who holds the perspective of business in an Agile team, not the tester, not the developer and not the scrum master, says Edward Ngubane, head of business analysis, DVT.
- 09. today While you don't need a formal degree to be a UX designer, an awesome portfolio, to show you know what you're doing, is a must, says DVT's Lizette Spangenberg.
- 26. today When the right combination of tools and human creativity are brought together, successful outcomes will be achieved, says Karl Fischer, MD of DVT Coastal.
- today 20. One of the most important attributes for a data scientist to possess is curiosity, says Jonah Kuria, senior software engineer at DVT.
- 23. today The DVT Academy, the training arm of DVT, is set to offer Advanced Certified ScrumMaster training in 2020.
- today 21. Edward Ngubane has been in the IT industry for almost 20 years and holds five degrees, two of them at master's level.
- 15. today The company achieves Gold level Microsoft Partner status in DevOps.