Automation will make it easier for customers to bank digitally, ultimately improving engagements and ensuring that the bank’s service is more efficient, says Andrea Tucker, Research and Development Head at e4.
- 05. today
- 14. today Transfer attorneys can log on to the e4 Web site, choose from a wide range of councils and electronically submit their application.
- 31. today Fintech software specialist, e4, has announced the appointment of Grant Phillips as chief executive officer of the group.
- 26. today Fintech company e2 introduces SearchWorks Plus, which includes two new search types: medical and insurance.
- 28. today Platform technology is dominating digitalisation, bringing together supply and demand quickly, cost-effectively and at scale, and all within the cloud, says Nik Steffny, chief commercial officer, e4.
- 04. today With increasing moves into the digital realm come greater chances of security threats, says Kevin Halkerd, senior IT risk and security analyst, e4.
- 21. today Software as a service brings with it accessibility, improved versatility and reliability of software solutions, says Ryan Barlow, CIO at e4.
- 04. today Subtle but meaningful brand changes position e4 as a progressive company that is constantly evolving, says Nik Steffny, chief commercial officer at e4.
- 29. today The company appoints Ntombi Mphokane as its first HR and transformation executive.