Fujitsu at a Glance
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.0 trillion yen (US $36 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019. For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com/za
Did You Know?
- Fujitsu is the world's 7th largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.*
- Fujitsu is among the World's top 10 providers of servers.**
- FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of 'the World's Most Admired Companies' for the fifth consecutive year (2013-2017).
- Fujitsu Group holds about 78,000 patents worldwide.
- Fujitsu has been chosen for inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World), the world's leading Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) index for 18th time.