The biometric-based authentication addresses cyber security concerns – the biggest challenge for IOT deployments.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 15. today
- today 13. Fujitsu hands over ultra-high-performance computing cluster for release to operations at University of Edinburgh as part of a Horizon 2020 research project.
- 01. today Fujitsu was top-rated for helping its channel partners in the EMEA region secure revenue and generate growth, and for its marketing and technical support.
- 31. today Hybrid and multi-cloud services offer many advantages to enterprises, provided they ensure their data can easily transition between environments.
- today 29. With 3 200 nodes, the supercomputer, Gadi, will power some of Australia's most crucial research, says Fujitsu.
- 25. today The company attributes the rating to its ability to help customers address their digital transformation challenges, says Takahito Tokita, President and Representative Director, Fujitsu.
- today 23. The new WebModeler module for RunMyProcess DigitalSuite speeds up and simplifies the development of digital transformation projects.
- 15. today Fujitsu introduces an extended range of PalmSecure-based biometric security solutions that makes biometric ID easy to use across a variety of day-to-day applications.
- today 10. Lauded a seventh time, Fujitsu accelerates digital transformation by co-creating personalised, multi-cloud and hybrid solutions with customers and its ecosystem of partners.
- 09. today The company has called for entries for its fifth annual SELECT Innovation Awards.
- today 08. The robust, spill- and dust-proof STYLISTIC Q509 is a 2-in-1 tablet for rough indoor and outdoor environments.
- 26. today Enterprises undertaking digital transformation can balance ROI and TCO by taking advantage of the latest technologies like HCI, hybrid cloud and persistent memory.
- today 20. The company won the award for the first deployment of VMware Cloud on AWS in the UK and Ireland.
- 12. today The company scooped the NetApp International Partner of the Year award.
- today 11. The company will showcase how it is pushing the limits of deep learning and artificial intelligence at the annual ISC Conference, in Frankfurt.
- 15. today The collaboration will accelerate storage snapshots and data recovery capabilities, helping enterprises to reduce data loss without overloading production systems.
- today 13. The company brings cloud services direct to customer environments with PRIMEFLEX for Microsoft Azure Stack.
- 10. today The multi-hypervisor platform combines the Nutanix HCI software with the proven performance, reliability and energy efficiency of Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers.
- today 09. The company updates lightweight clamshell LIFEBOOK U939 with new features, including backlit keyboard and Intel Thunderbolt 3 technology.
- 10. today The Fujitsu ETERNUS DX8900 S4 set a new benchmark record, as well as being the first to break the 10 million IOPS per second barrier.
- today 09. Fujitsu is giving customers a wide choice of backup solutions to suit business needs and budgets, with the addition of Commvault HyperScale Appliances to its storage portfolio.
- 03. today The company has refreshed its entire x86 server portfolio to exploit the capabilities of Intel Optane DC persistent memory.
- 28. today The Fujitsu RunMyProcess hpaPaaS integrates IOT data, captured and filtered by the IoT.nxt cloud, into a wide range of enterprise applications.
- today 25. Fujitsu's quantum-inspired Digital Annealer solves complex, combinatorial optimisation problems instantly, providing a bridge to the quantum world.
- 14. today WorldStream chose Fujitsu as its preferred infrastructure supplier as the Fujitsu PRIMERGY x86 servers came out on top for performance.
- today 08. The Digital Annealer enables disruptive innovation by solving complex combinatorial optimisation problems, deployable anywhere from edge to cloud.
- 04. today The Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS CS200c S4 offers SMEs all the advantages of a pre-loaded and pre-tested integrated backup appliance.
- 20. today For companies adopting hybrid combinations of traditional and cloud IT, 48% say integration and orchestration is their biggest barrier.
- 21. today The company presents new options for enabling businesses to run mission-critical SAP HANA workloads on a hyper-converged infrastructure.
- today 17. The company shares the financial burden to de-risk service providers' infrastructure investments.