SAP announced that in 2025, support for non-HANA ERP solutions will come to an end.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 15. today
- today 12. Elbex Technologies combined its video expertise, algorithms and intelligence with Fujitsu’s PRIMERGY servers to transform passive video surveillance information into a smart data system.
- 11. today ISM makes it easier for businesses to efficiently manage software-defined data centres.
- today 08. Fujitsu's extensive storage portfolio is designed to meet the needs of any data centre environment, delivering on all data requirements and business demands, says Kenichi Sakai, SVP and Head of System Platform Business Unit at Fujitsu.
- 07. today The servers are a cost-effective on-premises alternative to the cloud, especially for office tasks such as powering shared databases and for use at the network edge, says Christian Leutner, Head of Product Sales Europe at Fujitsu.
- today 06. The Gateway will offer content tailored to customers’ business priorities by pulling together the most relevant areas of Fujitsu’s advanced technological and industry expertise, says Tim White, Head of Global Delivery Group at Fujitsu.
- 05. today Fujitsu and Ricex are bringing to market the world’s first global blockchain-based rice trading platform.
- today 04. The companies will focus on boosting wireless connectivity to enable the full potential of Industry 4.0, accelerating digital transformation.
- 10. today Fujitsu’s retail solution enabling the reduction of losses at the point of sale is now available directly from SAP as a Solution Extension.
- 29. today Fujitsu Digital Annealer has provided a simultaneous calculation of combinatorial optimisation challenges by leveraging quantum characteristics in a digital architecture, making the POC possible for main incubator.
- today 26. Fujitsu is enabling the full integration of mission-critical SAP HANA deployments on hyper-converged infrastructure based on Nutanix Enterprise Cloud on PRIMERGY.
- 22. today Fujitsu customers deploying the DocumentFlow enterprise blockchain app can track and verify the legitimacy of any digital asset.
- today 15. The biometric-based authentication addresses cyber security concerns – the biggest challenge for IOT deployments.
- 13. today Fujitsu hands over ultra-high-performance computing cluster for release to operations at University of Edinburgh as part of a Horizon 2020 research project.
- today 01. Fujitsu was top-rated for helping its channel partners in the EMEA region secure revenue and generate growth, and for its marketing and technical support.
- 31. today Hybrid and multi-cloud services offer many advantages to enterprises, provided they ensure their data can easily transition between environments.
- today 29. With 3 200 nodes, the supercomputer, Gadi, will power some of Australia's most crucial research, says Fujitsu.
- 25. today The company attributes the rating to its ability to help customers address their digital transformation challenges, says Takahito Tokita, President and Representative Director, Fujitsu.
- today 23. The new WebModeler module for RunMyProcess DigitalSuite speeds up and simplifies the development of digital transformation projects.
- 15. today Fujitsu introduces an extended range of PalmSecure-based biometric security solutions that makes biometric ID easy to use across a variety of day-to-day applications.
- today 10. Lauded a seventh time, Fujitsu accelerates digital transformation by co-creating personalised, multi-cloud and hybrid solutions with customers and its ecosystem of partners.
- 09. today The company has called for entries for its fifth annual SELECT Innovation Awards.
- today 08. The robust, spill- and dust-proof STYLISTIC Q509 is a 2-in-1 tablet for rough indoor and outdoor environments.
- 26. today Enterprises undertaking digital transformation can balance ROI and TCO by taking advantage of the latest technologies like HCI, hybrid cloud and persistent memory.
- today 20. The company won the award for the first deployment of VMware Cloud on AWS in the UK and Ireland.
- 12. today The company scooped the NetApp International Partner of the Year award.
- today 11. The company will showcase how it is pushing the limits of deep learning and artificial intelligence at the annual ISC Conference, in Frankfurt.
- 15. today The collaboration will accelerate storage snapshots and data recovery capabilities, helping enterprises to reduce data loss without overloading production systems.
- today 13. The company brings cloud services direct to customer environments with PRIMEFLEX for Microsoft Azure Stack.
- 10. today The multi-hypervisor platform combines the Nutanix HCI software with the proven performance, reliability and energy efficiency of Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers.
- today 09. The company updates lightweight clamshell LIFEBOOK U939 with new features, including backlit keyboard and Intel Thunderbolt 3 technology.
- 10. today The Fujitsu ETERNUS DX8900 S4 set a new benchmark record, as well as being the first to break the 10 million IOPS per second barrier.
- today 09. Fujitsu is giving customers a wide choice of backup solutions to suit business needs and budgets, with the addition of Commvault HyperScale Appliances to its storage portfolio.
- 03. today The company has refreshed its entire x86 server portfolio to exploit the capabilities of Intel Optane DC persistent memory.
- 28. today The Fujitsu RunMyProcess hpaPaaS integrates IOT data, captured and filtered by the IoT.nxt cloud, into a wide range of enterprise applications.
- today 25. Fujitsu's quantum-inspired Digital Annealer solves complex, combinatorial optimisation problems instantly, providing a bridge to the quantum world.
- 14. today WorldStream chose Fujitsu as its preferred infrastructure supplier as the Fujitsu PRIMERGY x86 servers came out on top for performance.
- today 08. The Digital Annealer enables disruptive innovation by solving complex combinatorial optimisation problems, deployable anywhere from edge to cloud.
- 04. today The Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS CS200c S4 offers SMEs all the advantages of a pre-loaded and pre-tested integrated backup appliance.
- 20. today For companies adopting hybrid combinations of traditional and cloud IT, 48% say integration and orchestration is their biggest barrier.
- 21. today The company presents new options for enabling businesses to run mission-critical SAP HANA workloads on a hyper-converged infrastructure.
- today 17. The company shares the financial burden to de-risk service providers' infrastructure investments.