If AI tools do not have clean, consistent and complete data from which to draw insight, the insights they provide will be flawed, says Harkrishan Singh, director, Application Development at In2IT Technologies.
- 16. today
- 11. today Diversity doesn’t happen in silos; it requires the co-operation of everyone at the company, says Cleo Gwena, project manager at In2IT Technologies.
- 30. today COVID-19 isn’t the only virus you should be worried about right now, says Vishal Barapatre, CTO at In2IT Technologies SA.
- today 06. Banks are already connected and operate integrated digital environments, says Kumar Utpal, regional sales manager for Banking and Insurance at In2IT Technologies.
- 25. today The private sector needs to take an active role in developing the necessary IT skills, says Andrew Hoseck, COO at In2IT Technologies South Africa.
- 20. today If a business cannot access, analyse and understand all aspects of its customers, it can't deliver the experience today’s consumers demand, says Andrew Hoseck, COO at In2IT Technologies.
- today 16. RPA and BPM can be integrated seamlessly to leverage their advantages for intelligent automation, says Harkrishan Singh, director: Application Development at In2IT Technologies.