Innovative solutions for driving operational excellence and delivering better patient care.
fingerprint Press release attach_file Client content create Sponsored content
- 04. today
- 31. today Partnering with trained technicians is important to Kyocera as the company has a reputation for creating long-lasting solutions for businesses, says Paul Wendlandt, Customer Services Support Manager for Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.
- today 28. Rochelle Ponen has been named the hardware product manager of the company.
- 24. today Seisa's position will see him expanding sales into the continent, which includes managing processes, automating records and developing new business in southern Africa.
- today 08. All businesses will have to embrace digital transformation, regardless of their sector, if they want to survive in an increasingly technology-driven environment, says Kyocera Document Solutions SA.
- 18. today Kyocera continues its upward trajectory, having been placed first overall in unit sales for the first half of 2019, with a market share of 14.6%, says Sharon Peché, Marketing Communications Manager at Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.
- 27. today SA has the third-highest number of cyber crime victims in the world, says Ivan Weincier, IT project manager at Kyocera Document Solutions SA.
- 23. today The new series features a full-colour touchscreen panel measuring 10.1 inches.
- 10. today Gareth Fletcher has been named as KYOCERA Document Solutions SA’s corporate sales manager, bringing 21 years of experience and knowledge of the office automation industry.
- today 05. The company says its success is driven by combining its economic and ecological goals.
- 29. today Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa has followed the launch of its new brand identity with celebrations of the 60th anniversary of its parent company, Kyocera Corporation.
- today 29. Reducing costs, simplifying IT admin and empowering users to print on demand with print management software.
- 09. today The company says its brand identity reflects its increasing role in helping customers capture the opportunities of the world's digital economy.
- 06. today Digital transformation, using enterprise content management and business process automation to optimise productivity, reduces costs and eases compliance.
- 29. today The partnership integrates Kyocera Document Solutions' professional document management with LAWtrust's electronic document signing technology.
- today 21. Kyocera Fleet Services, hosted in the cloud, enables dealers to remotely monitor, manage and maintain their customers' network devices.