Smartfax modernises faxing to fit it with technologies such as VOIP and fibre.
fingerprint Press release attach_file Client content create Sponsored content
- 24. today
- today 03. The company expands into the production print market with the launch the TASKalfa Pro 15000c.
- 20. today The company has partnered with Carbon Footprint Recycling to urge companies to dispose of empty toner cartridges and waste toner bottles in the proper manner.
- today 16. Our new printer rental offering provides customers with a choice of three Kyocera models that meet their home-based printing, copying and scanning needs.
- 08. today The TASKalfa 358ci and TASKalfa 408ci models feature advanced security functionality like Secure Boot.
- today 01. Digital signing and approval solutions offer convenience, increased productivity, reduced costs, reduced risks and improved customer experience.
- 25. today Consumers will be able to order Kyocera printers from online store Takealot.
- today 21. With ECM, companies gain a holistic approach to information management, says Marcell Otto, software product specialist at Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.
- 12. today Kyocera Document Solutions SA believes the future is bright thanks to the rapid acceleration of remote working policies, which it delves into in its e-book: The ultimate guide to remote working.
- today 12. Achieving corporate sustainability objectives for printing and document management with ECOSYS from Kyocera.
- 21. today The property developer was recognised for using Laserfiche, implemented by Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa, to innovate processes and boost productivity.
- today 16. Kyocera Document Solutions Europe has again been accredited with ISO 27001 certification, recognising its commitment to the highest standards of information security management.
- 16. today The five devices recognised pertain to the TASKalfa range of printers (2553ci, 3253ci, 4053ci, 6003i, 6053ci), which were tested in Buyers Lab’s US test lab.
- today 11. Greg Griffith's technical know-how will enable him to help Kyocera retain its number one market position and grow its A3 sales.
- 10. today The company placed first overall among leading brands for CY 2019 with a market share of 14.8%, according to InfoSource research.
- 06. today The site gives Kyocera an opportunity to continue to grow and provide additional ways to help companies improve efficiency, says Sharon Peché, Marketing and Communications Manager at Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.
- today 04. The new ECOSYS printers are built with long-life components, have cartridge-free units, operate at high productivity rates and feature low consumption levels, says Sharon Peché, Marketing and Communications Manager at Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.
- 30. today Mobile printing can be delivered to a company's existing fleet of printers, says JP Lourens, solutions manager at Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.
- today 22. Every single department within a business has an impact on sales through their interactions with customers.
- 22. today As companies realise that manual processes are inefficient, time-consuming and prone to errors, automated processes become sought-after, says JP Lourens, solutions manager at Kyocera Document Solutions South Africa.