Linx is a comprehensive integration and business process automation tool with a wide range of connectors to external systems.
Built for IT pros, Linx is a no-code platform that enables the rapid development and deployment of automated processes and tasks. Linx offers a no-code IDE designer that significantly speeds up development and a hosted server.
- Easy-to-use, drag-and-drop IDE designer
- Hosted cloud service for hassle free deployment
- 100+ Prebuilt components for services, programming functions, actions & automations
- Easily Integrate with SaaS tools, legacy systems and any ODBC, OLE DB and NoSQL databases
- Create, host or consume REST or SOAP APIs
- Trigger automations with timers, incoming API calls and message queues
- Typically 5x faster to automate a task than traditional software development
Linx is developed by Twenty57, a leading provider of investment and financial software. The company provides a wide range of industrial strength applications to improve integration, business process management automation, reconciliation and reporting. Twenty57 is headquartered in Mauritius, with offices in South Africa and India.