The agile DevOps process that they’re using doesn’t include quality control and release management across the whole.
attach_file Client content create Sponsored content
- 08. today
- today 06. attach_fileThe need for quality assurance orchestration and its impact on enterprises is more radical than ever before.
- 01. today COBOL remains the fastest, most robust and thoroughly future-proof programming language, says Chris Livesey, GM for Application Modernisation and Connectivity Solutions at Micro Focus.
- 23. today There has been an explosion in the number and jurisdictional reach of laws mandating the protection of data.
- today 10. The key to successful robotic process automation is to focus on the ‘process’ part, since without an optimised process, the automation will be limited in its effects.
- 19. today Automation may not be the panacea to SA’s economic woes, but it can help enterprises stay in business, says Micro Focus South Africa.
- 30. today Capitalise on cloud’s ability to innovate and modernise through pragmatic due diligence.
- today 12. Enterprises need to be able to process structured and unstructured data in order to make valid business decisions.
- 12. today Automation in a disparate environment and the growing role of advanced IT analytics.
- today 10. Companies must have all the relevant frameworks in place to protect what is critical for every firm nowadays: its data, says Brett Skinner, security sales manager for Micro Focus.
- 27. today The correct architecture is to find a healthy balance between the two, which accommodates the existing investment into open source technology, says Micro Focus.
- today 23. Change Healthcare can test applications at a fraction of the cost and time it took previously with Micro Focus's Fortify on Demand.
- 18. today Robotics is changing how service is delivered across the enterprise.
- 04. today Businesses are operating in an environment in which they can either modernise or die, says Gary de Menezes, Country General Manager for sub-Saharan Africa at Micro Focus.
- 04. today We've been saying the robots are coming for a while; now they're here and they're thinking for themselves.
- 08. today The chief information security officer (CISO) could be spending his cyber security budget incorrectly.