One trend that has emerged from the lockdown is a resurgence in demand for home office print and scan solutions.
- 01. today
- 21. today Keeping track of billable items can be a nightmare when your workforce is remote, says Nashua.
- today 11. Remote monitoring and management of IT systems holds advantages for the business and the user alike, says Nashua.
- 23. today Standard low-touch measures companies can deploy include online signatures for the remote approval of documents and using facial recognition instead of fingerprint access.
- 17. today COVID-19 has changed the way schools will operate, and the education sector must adapt and adopt proposed measures to defend all parties against infection.
- 20. today Solutions providers need to be flexible in how they package solutions to meet the needs of the new remote workforce, says Barry Venter, MD of Nashua.
- today 11. Many businesses are turning to thermal screening solutions that can carry out preliminary screening to identify elevated skin temperatures, says Barry Venter, MD of Nashua.
- 06. today Once you've secured good quality connectivity, you require added services, such as asset monitoring and management as a service, says Mark Taylor, CEO of Nashua.
- today 04. A device enables the user to access various services. No device simply means no access.
- 03. today Technology in education is making a huge impact, but it’s also turning schools into targets for criminals, says Nashua.
- 13. today When you think of a consumables supplier, you think about ink and paper, possibly even stationery supplies. What doesn’t come to mind is cheese.