Implementing tech to automate processes, regardless of the nature of the business, frees up valuable resources to conduct more productive tasks, says Mark Taylor, CEO of Nashua.
- 17. today
- 29. today The days of the one-directional presentation are gone. Enter the interactive whiteboard.
- today 27. Like other businesses, farmers are using technology such as AI and IOT to prevent security breaches and protect their workers, property and assets, says Mark Taylor, CEO, Nashua.
- 29. today There are many misconceptions around printing being bad for the environment, says Nashua.
- today 26. For businesses to stay relevant in the digital age, repositioning their brand in a customer-centric fashion is key, says Mark Taylor, CEO, Nashua.
- 04. today Nowhere is the impact of digital disruption more apparent than in the production print room.
- today 03. The office printer, copier and scanner has evolved into a multi-purpose device with additional technologies, making it vulnerable to attack.