DataOps seeks to reduce the end-to-end time of data analytics, speeding up the time for the delivery of high-value, real-time insights for decision-makers.
- 30. today
- today 01. Process automation without process mining is like a car with a powerful engine but a poor steering system.
- 27. today Phishing sites and phishing attacks have exploded since the outbreak of the coronavirus, says Ovations Group.
- today 19. Having a strategic relationship with a resourcing partner can provide a consistent stream of quality qualified candidates in a timely manner.
- 30. today Once organisations are free from their old ways of working and embracing appropriate strategies that encourage agility, the focus can start to shift towards modernisation.
- today 22. Guiding an SMME through COVID-19 as a CEO requires thoughtful action, says Sean Katzen, CEO of Ovations.
- 26. today There are three main categories of skills development that companies should focus on: technical training, soft skills training and leadership development, says Erin Meehan, Learning and Development Facilitator at Ovations.
- today 13. Has enterprise content management been usurped by content services, or can the one happily evolve into the other?
- 26. today Companies must constantly evolve in order to survive in an increasingly competitive market.
- today 19. Clearly defining your new or rebranded value proposition from the outset is important, so that you get the messaging right and connect with customers, says Helesha Moodley, Marketing Lead at Ovations.