Shaun Searle, country manager for Africa at Redstor, will focus on the importance of effective data management.
- 13. today
- 25. today The golf day is a great way to build on enduring relationships with partners, says Redstor.
- today 09. Redstor launches a new app, giving customers instant, secure access to their data from their mobile devices.
- 29. today Redstor's new office drives its long-term strategy to accelerate revenue within Europe and add to the company's 350 partners.
- today 28. Thanks to InstantData, Redstor's user-driven technology, Teva Veterinary Clinic was up and running within an hour.
- 21. today Business continuity and disaster recovery entail entirely different strategies, and both are vital, says Shaun Searle, country manager, African Regions at Redstor.
- today 21. To believe a SaaS vendor like Microsoft has taken care of your backup is a dangerous assumption, says Heidi Weyers, GM for Sales at Redstor in SA.
- 06. today Even though there is no fool-proof way to stop cyber criminals, the technology exists to recover data instantly, says Redstor.
- 29. today The centralised view of company data from a single control centre frees up IT personnel to focus on more strategic business challenges.
- today 01. Redstor's InstantData ensures all archived data can be streamed instantly on demand.
- 04. today The company selected Redstor's InstantData, an on-demand streaming technology.
- today 04. The company selected Redstor's InstantData, an on-demand streaming technology.
- 18. today Borderless visibility of data is the key to avoiding the threat of enforcement action, says Danie Marais, Director of Product Management at Redstor.
- today 06. Due to unprecedented demand for a disruptive data management platform, Redstor is expanding operations by adding a new data centre in Johannesburg.
- 28. today Duan Botha's appointment as pre-sales manager for Australasia underlines Redstor's long-term strategy to accelerate revenue worldwide.
- today 23. A summit sponsor, Redstor will highlight how technology developed in SA is revolutionising the way businesses are managing their data.