Developed to inspire and inform tomorrow’s tech-savvy finance experts, the forum is an industry platform for finance professionals that explores African success stories.
- 30. today
- today 11. SWA, Keytree and Swansea University have created a mouthguard solution using SAP Cloud Platform that monitors the impact inflicted on a rugby player’s head.
- 21. today Discovery Health will use its industry expertise to co-innovate with SAP's leading technology and systems, resulting in health insurance that's scalable and cutting-edge, says Dr Jonathan Broomberg, CEO, Discovery Health.
- today 19. The SAP deployment enhances economic inclusion among the city’s informal trade sector.
- 13. today Infant and toddler brand renews partnership with SAP Business One from 4most for its strong tech infrastructure, tight controls and holistic view of the expanding business.
- 04. today An experience-driven intelligent economy is taking shape around us as we speak, with the intelligent enterprise as its engine, says Steve Tzikakis, SAP president South Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- 14. today Customer experience is paramount and requires tech suppliers to provide ongoing transformational support rather than once-off sales, says Cameron Beveridge, regional director: southern Africa at SAP Africa.
- 16. today We must use digital technologies as a great equaliser, and not create a situation where millions of people are unable to participate in a digitally driven economy, says Cathy Smith, MD of SAP Africa.