Inzalo will acquire 60% of the issued share capital in USC Metering and Amanzi Meters, while Sebata will improve its empowerment credentials.
- 04. today
- 20. today Having a clear investment strategy is critical, but ensure that your operations continue to evolve and remain agile, says Greg Morris, CEO, Sebata Group Holdings.
- 10. today Collaboration between experienced workers and quick-thinking, problem-solving Gen-Z is key, says Craig King, Executive Director: Strategic Finance, Sebata Group Holdings.
- 16. today Given that SA is a water-stressed country, prepaid water meters may be the answer to more sustainable water consumption and management, says Marcus Thulsidas, director: Business Development at Utility Systems.
- today 15. Rolling out 5G coverage countrywide is not a cheap exercise, and will require major resources and infrastructure, says Turrito Networks.
- 11. today In addition to misappropriated money, today there is HR fraud, IP and data theft, and business misconduct, says Graham Reid, skills, development and training manager at Sebata Municipal Solutions.
- 27. today It's no time to dress the South African Reserve Bank in Emperor's New Clothes, says Greg Morris, CEO, Sebata Group Holdings.
- today 05. The process of listing a company on the JSE can be complex and costly. Here's what you need to consider, says Greg Morris, CEO of Sebata Holdings.
- 19. today Does national government's equitable share allocation bolster municipal service delivery? asks Carl Stroud, CEO of Sebata Software Solutions.
- today 04. Money means little if staff are overworked and don't have the time or energy to enjoy the financial rewards they receive, says Greg Morris, CEO of Sebata Holdings.