Community-based security solutions can change how communities tackle crime and the safety of their residents, says SqwidNet.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 21. today
- today 01. SqwidNet partners with the Institute of Plumbing South Africa to transform plumber training in the industry.
- 09. today The Internet of things will help business models evolve in times when change is the only constant, says Phathizwe Malinga, MD of SqwidNet.
- today 01. Theft of moveable assets inside and outside South African homes is costing many millions of rands every month.
- 29. today South African companies collaborate to create intelligent solutions for the growing water crisis and ongoing climatic change.
- today 07. The Internet of things market has shown that it is shifting towards more adoption, says Andrew Heuvel, CTO at SqwidNet.
- 02. today iSERT collaborated with SqwidNet, the only licensed Sigfox operator in SA, to become the first, and currently only, Sigfox-accredited test laboratory in the Southern Hemisphere.
- 26. today Organisations need to seek out collaborative opportunities that allow them to scale and pivot to deliver implementations that have long-term, sustainable value, says Ushal Moonsamy, Chief Solutions Officer at SqwidNet.
- 21. today SqwidNet has challenged South African entrepreneurs to use technology to solve everyday challenges in the next round of their IOT Entrepreneurship Programme.
- today 06. Large and small enterprises are aware of IOT’s potential, but there remains a gap for people to develop and deliver on this, says SqwidNet.