SqwidNet has been selected as a finalist in this year’s Future of HR Awards, for the Best Use of Technology Award.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 26. today
- today 05. There are real opportunities for companies to leverage the power of data to cut water wastage, reduce cost and improve operational efficiency, says Ushal Moonsamy, chief solutions officer at SqwidNet
- 29. today The company hosted the final pitch day of the 2020 IoT Entrepreneurship Programme.
- 18. today Technology and plumbing professionals working together can help create a different future to prevent water scarcity, says Ushal Moonsamy, chief solutions officer at SqwidNet,.
- today 11. IOT solutions are driving the next generation of property security and expanding the ability to protect all types of assets.
- 21. today Community-based security solutions can change how communities tackle crime and the safety of their residents, says SqwidNet.
- today 01. SqwidNet partners with the Institute of Plumbing South Africa to transform plumber training in the industry.
- 09. today The Internet of things will help business models evolve in times when change is the only constant, says Phathizwe Malinga, MD of SqwidNet.
- today 01. Theft of moveable assets inside and outside South African homes is costing many millions of rands every month.
- 29. today South African companies collaborate to create intelligent solutions for the growing water crisis and ongoing climatic change.
- today 07. The Internet of things market has shown that it is shifting towards more adoption, says Andrew Heuvel, CTO at SqwidNet.
- 02. today iSERT collaborated with SqwidNet, the only licensed Sigfox operator in SA, to become the first, and currently only, Sigfox-accredited test laboratory in the Southern Hemisphere.
- 26. today Organisations need to seek out collaborative opportunities that allow them to scale and pivot to deliver implementations that have long-term, sustainable value, says Ushal Moonsamy, Chief Solutions Officer at SqwidNet.
- 21. today SqwidNet has challenged South African entrepreneurs to use technology to solve everyday challenges in the next round of their IOT Entrepreneurship Programme.
- today 06. Large and small enterprises are aware of IOT’s potential, but there remains a gap for people to develop and deliver on this, says SqwidNet.