Striata provides strategy, software and professional services that enable digital communication across multiple channels and devices. We are experts in message design, generation, security, delivery and storage.
Clients choose our technology and services to encrypt, send and store confidential documents; execute integrated marketing campaigns and distribute high volume electronic communications.
We partner with clients to achieve meaningful results:
- enhanced customer experience and engagement
- significant paper suppression
- effective customer insights
- ongoing cost savings
- regulatory compliance
The world’s largest financial services, utility, insurance, retail and telecommunications companies trust us to achieve unrivalled results in digital adoption and transformation.
We have operations in New York, London, Johannesburg, Hong Kong, Sydney and partners in North and South America, Africa, Europe and Asia Pacific.
We help companies convert existing paper or flat communications to digital interactive alternatives. Whether you need to distribute confidential customer information, email invoices, accept electronic payment, customize email marketing or respond to customer queries by email - Striata has a solution to enable you to digitally engage with your customers.
Our expertise, application platform and skills are focused on enabling digital customer communication in the following areas:
- Invoices and statements: replace paper bills with interactive, secure electronic documents delivered directly to your customer’s inbox or retrieved through web or mobile app. Payment can be facilitated securely from within the bill
- Marketing communications: full service digital marketing solutions including design, templates, testing, integration into your systems and monitored distribution; or email marketing self-service for organizations that have in-house digital marketing resources.
- Credit and collections: an efficient, cost effective alternative to traditional collection processes that dramatically reduces the time and expense involved in collecting payments.
- Notifications and alerts: automated, multichannel digital messaging processes designed to drive the desired customer action or response.
- Confidential correspondence: secure document delivery of information that is personal and confidential, delivered by email or accessed from a web portal or mobile app.
The objective of any customer communication initiative is to drive customer action toward a specific response. Making payment from within the attached email bill, accepting terms and conditions, updating personal information or digitally signing a document, are all easy to achieve using a digital process.
+27 11 530 9600
+27 11 447 9122
158 Jan Smuts Ave
PO Box 3528
If you wish to get more information or fill out the contact form, please visit this page.