Following an electrical fault that resulted in two classrooms at Katlehong Primary School burning down, T-Systems South Africa stepped in to assist the school to recover from the damage.
- 19. today
- today 06. The company's ICT Academy initiative is also providing training for six teachers from the three schools, and 25 teachers from Katlehong Primary School.
- 04. today The company seeks to align its workspace with its new transformation strategy.
- 22. today SD-WAN supports the customisation required for innovative, tailored digital transformation solutions, says Hein Witte, specialised sales executive for telecoms services, T-Systems SA.
- today 21. T-Systems ICT Academy is riding the crest of being awarded triple honours at the CompTIA Awards Ceremony.
- 05. today Companies looking to move to a hybrid or multi-cloud environment would benefit from the expertise of a multi-cloud managed service provider, says T-Systems SA.
- 26. today Through the programme, T-Systems works with small businesses to improve supplier sustainability and performance, increase qualification levels, create job opportunities and add economic value.
- today 19. T-Systems International has released the latest version of its SAP solutions use cases from various countries around the world.
- 18. today By applying end-to-end SAP solutions, you can accelerate your business’s digital transformation through data optimisation, application management and service integration.
- today 05. The T-Systems ICT Academy hosted its first Digital Awareness Holiday Programme, focusing on cyber security.
- 27. today The company's partnership with the Hazyview Digital Learning Centre is evolving to become a 'rural near-shoring' success story.
- today 25. As 120 youth join the T-Systems learnership initiative, the company says the programme is a way of giving back to the community.
- 06. today The level one rating is part of the company's strategy of promoting transformation as an important agenda and not a tick-box exercise, T-Systems SA says.