Join Panda Security Africa at the ITWeb Security Summit, from 25 to 28 August, to learn about EDR and RMM tools.
- 12. today
- today 11. ITWeb's Security Summit, which is taking place from 25 to 28 August as a virtual event, will address the cyber threats faced by retailers.
- 07. today ITWeb's Security Summit will arm those responsible for IT and cyber security in the public sector with info on the latest threats and what to do about them.
- today 06. ITWeb's Security Summit, taking place from 25 to 28 August as a virtual event, will have a strong focus on cyber security in the financial services sector.
- 31. today Companies must carefully assess ongoing running costs, risks and real-world resource challenges, says Martin Potgieter, co-founder and technical director at Nclose.
- today 29. It is important to maintain employee awareness of cyber security risks, which can be done remotely in most cases, says Martin Potgieter, co-founder and technical director at Nclose.
- 28. today Companies must now change their focus to mitigating a plethora of risks emerging out of the pandemic chaos, says Paul Grapendaal, head of Managed Services at Nclose.
- today 27. The volume of alerts the average cyber security team has to deal with is often overwhelming, says Martin Potgieter, technical director at Nclose.
- 24. today The company now serves customers throughout southern Africa, Mauritius, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Dubai.
- today 23. ITWeb Security Summit 2020 will be held as a virtual event from 25 to 28 August.
- 22. today Regular assessments are a key method to gauge improvement and compliance, says Paul Grapendaal, head of Managed Security Services at Nclose
- today 15. The summit will be held as a virtual event from 25 to 28 August.
- 10. today Agio, a managed security services provider, has incorporated Respond Software's technology into its managed detection and response service, says Zenith Systems.
- today 08. Data inventory is the first step and it’s easier than you think – if you can automate the process, says Murray Benadie, MD of Zenith Systems.
- 07. today The companies extend virtual application delivery for remote work to Microsoft Azure customers throughout Africa and the Middle East.
- today 02. Modern cyber deception has largely eliminated the operational challenges associated with legacy deception deployments.
- 30. today Dr Kenneth Geers warns of politically-motivated attack on critical national infrastructure.
- today 30. The ITWeb Security Summit 2020 will be held as a virtual event from 25 to 28 August.
- 19. today With many South Africans working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, cyber security has never been more important.
- today 08. The cyber security event will be held as a virtual summit from 25-28 August.
- 09. today COVID-19 will have a profound impact on how cyber security is handled going forward, and ITWeb Security Summit 2020 experts will unpack the latest trends from lessons learned during this time.
- 26. today ITWeb is prioritising the health and safety of all delegates, and has set the new date of the Johannesburg summit for August, says Angela Mace, CRM and Events director at ITWeb.