Veritas’ Information Studio lets companies visualise data from up to 25 different sources and implement policies to ensure best practice, says David McMurdo, regional director, South Africa at Veritas.
fingerprint Press release attach_file Client content create Sponsored content
- 15. today
- 22. today Veritas estimates 5.8 million tonnes of CO2 will be unnecessarily pumped into the atmosphere as a result of powering the storage of this kind of data this year alone.
- today 15. This paper provides a technical overview of how Veritas Information Classifier can help enterprises on their path to data privacy and regulatory compliance.
- 26. today Identify the value, risk and cost of your data.
- today 24. While cloud adoption in SA has increased, keeping dark and ROT data in the cloud puts companies at risk of cyber attacks and reputational damage, says David McMurdo, regional director: South Africa, Veritas Technologies.
- 23. today As businesses progress from traditional to virtual to cloud, there’s no clear progression for each step, says Simon Jelley, VP, backup exec product management at Veritas.
- today 04. These include the transformation of employment, the migration to cloud computing, AI and edge, and an increase in automation, says David McMurdo, Regional Director: South Africa, Veritas Technologies.
- 25. today The company was named a February 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice in Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions.
- 13. today The 3-2-1 rule of backup still applies, it’s the storage medium that’s changing.