Webber Wentzel experts unpack issues related to tracking and tracing, among other concerns.
- 05. today
- today 04. In this podcast, Webber Wentzel experts discuss several issues relevant to business in managing the risks associated with cyber crime.
- 13. today For the duration of the current level four of the lockdown period, a peculiar provision has been added to the new regulations, says Cindy Leibowitz, professional support lawyer at Webber Wentzel.
- 08. today The ICASA Regulations set out minimum standards that licensees must adhere to during the COVID-19 national state of disaster.
- today 07. Electronic communications service providers must disclose information to national tracing database.
- 30. today The ECTA provides for two types of signatures in electronic form: electronic signatures and advanced electronic signatures.