The company won the award for its latest home gateway, smart home wireless router, and "Home" series of home terminal.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 23. today
- today 16. The companies have been awarded Best Enterprise Private Line Solution Award in recognition of their cloud-managed intelligent OTN enterprise private line.
- 12. today ZTE Corporation and the Yinchuan branch of China Unicom have completed the trial of a smart community deployment based on a fibre to the home network in Yinchuan, China.
- today 07. The partnership will see ZTE construct a cross-border Optical Transmission Network backbone in Zambia.
- 02. today The continent is bursting with potential for more widespread adoption of 5G, advanced network infrastructure, mobile connectivity, AI, cloud and big data, says ZTE.
- 30. today Based on 5G NR broadcast, multiple terminal users can simultaneously receive 5G radio broadcast signals with one set of radio resources, and the number of users is not limited.
- today 16. Comprehensive assurance in security is essential to the entire ecosystem in the 5G era, according to the white paper.
- 09. today ZTE’s 5G AI conductor array can identify human intentions, thereby enabling massive mechanical arrays to perform under the command of the conductor.
- today 02. ZTE unveils the ZTE Axon 20 5G, which it says is the world’s first under-display camera smartphone, delivering the industry’s first true full display.
- 25. today The company has passed GSMA’s Network Equipment Security Assurance Scheme audit for its development and product life cycle processes.
- today 18. ZTE proposes an integrated 5G+ Industry Internet security solution to help enterprises build a new-generation Industry Internet with self-adaptation, independent and self-growth intrinsic security capabilities.
- 17. today The ZTE Axon 20 5G will be released in China on 1 September.
- 22. today Chinese mobile operators have confirmed the pending launch of standalone 5G networks, which promise an enhanced user experience for business and consumers.
- today 08. Before large-scale 5G investment, 5GC, transmission, new service cultivation and other infrastructure preparation must be ready, says ZTE.
- 07. today The company unveiled the ZTE 5G Indoor Router MC801A in South Africa in collaboration with MTN.
- today 02. The summit provides a platform for sharing experiences of SA network construction and business development strategies in China and other countries.
- 23. today ZTE has won the bid for the 5G IPRAN project of Thailand’s telco in recognition of its outstanding performance in the POC test.
- today 09. The company has been awarded a Best Practice Award for 5G Network and Terminal Coordination at China Unicom’s celebration event for the first anniversary of China's 5G licence issuance.
- 02. today The 5G medical edge cloud can effectively implement big data management of medical healthcare.
- 28. today The cloud classroom service is implemented on the content network platform constructed by ZTE.
- today 22. 5G creates a platform where organisations can create entirely new business models, supporting new ways of communicating.
- 14. today It is expected that China Mobile’s 5G message will enter into commercial use by the end of June 2020.
- today 02. Net profit attributable to holders of ordinary shares of the listed company amounted to RMB5.15 billion, a year-on-year growth of 173.7%.
- 25. today Considering that videos are certain to be required in the 5G era, ZTE is continuously expanding its investment in video algorithm, says Mr Xu Feng, SVP of ZTE Corporation and President of Mobile Device Division.
- today 18. The 5G smartphone will be released in China on 23 March.
- 21. today In recognition of ZTE's design of its 5G base stations, inspired by plant leaves, and attesting to ZTE's innovation, this award recognises its industrial design capabilities
- 29. today The company has issued an Emergency Preparedness Guide about the coronavirus pneumonia to all employees.
- today 27. ZTE has helped the telco to realise China's first 5G remote diagnosis of the coronavirus pneumonia.
- 21. today The companies have announced the joint launch of the first 5G SA network in East Africa.