BBD is utilising its networks to win projects and forge a future in the UK and Europe, says Matthew Barnard, director of BBD UK.
- 08. today
- 22. today Curious about BBD, what we do and how we do it? Join us whilst we conquer the globe.
- today 04. While digital twins can replicate consumer behaviour, the technology requires proper validation processes, says Matthew Barnard, executive head of banking at BBD.
- 19. today Backed by Google, Flutter allows you to write your code once in a new language called Dart, says Peter Scheffel, chief digital officer at BBD.
- today 07. Ditching flashy extras and choosing open source containers are two of the ways to avoid cloud lock-in, says Peter Scheffel, chief digital officer of BBD.
- 18. today It depends on the project's requirements, like client preferences, timelines, costs, app performance and security, says Louis Terblanche, a developer at BBD.
- 19. today BBD is partnering with Umuzi to support 18 previously unemployed or under-employed women to become junior full-stack Web developers.
- today 11. To be a great BA, knowledge of the business, understanding the technical aspects, and a capability in the tools of the trade are vital, says Nosipho Rakoma, BA at BBD.
- 14. today Mike Geyser, a member of BBD's R&D team and Google developer expert, says Microsoft's plan to rewrite the Windows 10 default browser using Chromium project is interesting for a number of reasons.
- 30. today BBD business analysts are good at their job because they 'speak developer', says Patricia Draper, executive at BBD.
- today 17. Following agile practices without an agile mindset is not being agile, says Matthew Barnard, executive head of banking at BBD.