There are three things your CEO needs to grasp about digital infrastructure, says Dimension Data.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 23. today
- today 22. Dimension Data's South-East Africa solutions executive, Lauren Wortmann, explains how the company is leveraging data to deliver better insights for customers.
- 15. today Some foresee great opportunities from new types of jobs and are excited about knowledge from the 'beyond’ of technology innovation, says Debra Bordignon, CTO of Dimension Data Australia.
- today 14. Ian Moyse, sales director Natterbox, says according to a ‘Markets and Markets’ report, the managed services market is expected to reach $282 billion by 2023.
- 08. today The digital economy is changing from being a standalone industry to being embedded in businesses across the economy.
- 18. today Dimension Data sees a future where humans work alongside robots, as co-workers, says Barry Hatfield, SVP: Data and analytics at NTT.
- today 16. Businesses must change how they support and manage their technology in order to stay ahead.
- 12. today Cloud-based security is appealing for the same reasons companies are drawn to cloud-based services – the flexibility and scalability is key, says Matthew Gyde, group executive – Cybersecurity at Dimension Data.
- today 10. Businesses must change how they support and manage their technology.
- 09. today Does your company have the 11 core capabilities of a transformative IT operations strategy?
- today 04. Cyber criminals are exploiting vulnerabilities to launch co-ordinated attacks against individuals, businesses and specific groups, says Craig Jett, VP, Global Security Consulting at Dimension Data.
- 29. today Dimension Data launches Workday Human Capital Management solution offering in South Africa
- today 15. As the the initial hype around digital starts to settle, organisations need to stop looking at digital as the single focal point.
- 13. today South African businesses need to find new business models that allow for digital transformation
- 30. today According to Jon-Louis Heimerl, manager, Threat Intelligence Communication Team at NTT Security the most relevant security news is what has already happened. However sometimes it’s what is happening now, or what we anticipate will happen.
- today 24. New NTT research shows over half of people aged 18-34 believe AI creates better engagement, but only a quarter know how it’s actually applied in sports.
- 12. today Dimension Data's newly appointed executive leadership team reorganises for growth.
- today 02. In combining the new capabilities of NTT Ltd with NTT DATA, the company says it has created a top five global technology and business solutions provider.
- 25. today Improve your company’s resilience and embark on the journey to world-class cyber security.
- today 20. Globally, 35% of attacks originate from IP addresses within the US and China, followed by EMEA and APAC, says Dimension Data.
- 17. today The most commonly targeted sectors are also the most prepared to deal with the threat landscape, reveals a Dimension Data survey.
- today 09. Dimension Data unpacks the top factors that impact customer satisfaction.
- 30. today Securing a digital business in a changing threat landscape can be challenging, fortunately, Mark Thomas, Group CTO Cyber security at Dimension Data, and TK Keanini, Distinguished Engineer, Product Line CTO for Analytics at Cisco give a few practical tips.
- today 23. Both companies will leverage Cisco's global network of Co-Innovation Centres to drive collaboration in areas like 5G, IOT and blockchain.
- 18. today Qhubeka programme is using bicycles as tools of change, connecting people to schools, jobs and clinics, says Dimension Data.
- today 16. Dimension Data is solely responsible for providing connectivity for the Cape Epic mountain bike stage race.
- 11. today Dimension Data eBook unpacks why building a digital business on a solid network infrastructure is crucial.
- today 11. Most traditional operating models fall short of meeting clients' needs, limiting their experiences, says Dimension Data.
- 01. today Automation may offer a wealth of benefits to an organisation, but only when approached through a strategic business lens rather than IT initiative, says Dimension Data.
- 15. today In this digital era of software defined, cloud delivered solutions, enterprises are becoming attuned to the many benefits of SD-WAN, says Dimension Data.
- today 14. Not optimising the management of the data could result in bad decisions based on old data, says Dimension Data.
- 12. today Adapting to the needs of the digital world has left IT teams relying on complex IT estates to meet rapidly shifting consumer demands, says Dimension Data.
- today 11. Organisations in the healthcare sector are lucrative targets for attackers, says NTT Security.
- 12. today The contest recognises start-ups that work on solutions linked to the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals, says Dimension Data.
- today 05. Today's digital business models are built on information technology that provides greater strategic value.
- 23. today Here is Sean Duffy's CISO's guide to tough cybersecurity conversations that need to be had.
- today 22. The prevailing impact of DevOps on service delivery within ITSM is more prominent now than ever before, says TOPdesk US.
- 17. today Service integration and automating the flow of data between applications is essential to building a digital organisation, says Dimension Data.
- today 15. Uptime is a unified, tailorable support service for multi-vendor environments with high degrees of integration and automation, says Dimension Data.
- 10. today Creating a world-class work environment across borders can be a challenge, especially for a global business spread across multiple markets, says Microsoft.
- today 08. Dimension Data's Alex Bennett unpacks how machine learning and analytics will play an important role in optimising space utilisation and shaping digital workplaces.