The most commonly targeted sectors are also the most prepared to deal with the threat landscape, reveals a Dimension Data survey.
fingerprint Press release create Sponsored content
- 17. today
- today 09. Dimension Data unpacks the top factors that impact customer satisfaction.
- 30. today Securing a digital business in a changing threat landscape can be challenging, fortunately, Mark Thomas, Group CTO Cyber security at Dimension Data, and TK Keanini, Distinguished Engineer, Product Line CTO for Analytics at Cisco give a few practical tips.
- today 23. Both companies will leverage Cisco's global network of Co-Innovation Centres to drive collaboration in areas like 5G, IOT and blockchain.
- 18. today Qhubeka programme is using bicycles as tools of change, connecting people to schools, jobs and clinics, says Dimension Data.
- today 16. Dimension Data is solely responsible for providing connectivity for the Cape Epic mountain bike stage race.
- 11. today Dimension Data eBook unpacks why building a digital business on a solid network infrastructure is crucial.
- today 11. Most traditional operating models fall short of meeting clients' needs, limiting their experiences, says Dimension Data.
- 01. today Automation may offer a wealth of benefits to an organisation, but only when approached through a strategic business lens rather than IT initiative, says Dimension Data.
- 15. today In this digital era of software defined, cloud delivered solutions, enterprises are becoming attuned to the many benefits of SD-WAN, says Dimension Data.
- today 14. Not optimising the management of the data could result in bad decisions based on old data, says Dimension Data.
- 12. today Adapting to the needs of the digital world has left IT teams relying on complex IT estates to meet rapidly shifting consumer demands, says Dimension Data.
- today 11. Organisations in the healthcare sector are lucrative targets for attackers, says NTT Security.
- 12. today The contest recognises start-ups that work on solutions linked to the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals, says Dimension Data.
- today 05. Today's digital business models are built on information technology that provides greater strategic value.
- 23. today Here is Sean Duffy's CISO's guide to tough cybersecurity conversations that need to be had.
- today 22. The prevailing impact of DevOps on service delivery within ITSM is more prominent now than ever before, says TOPdesk US.
- 17. today Service integration and automating the flow of data between applications is essential to building a digital organisation, says Dimension Data.
- today 15. Uptime is a unified, tailorable support service for multi-vendor environments with high degrees of integration and automation, says Dimension Data.
- 10. today Creating a world-class work environment across borders can be a challenge, especially for a global business spread across multiple markets, says Microsoft.
- today 08. Dimension Data's Alex Bennett unpacks how machine learning and analytics will play an important role in optimising space utilisation and shaping digital workplaces.