A brief guide to leveraging networks for business, by Terry White, executive consultant at Netsurit.
- 16. today
- today 09. Netsurit managed Rusk Renovations’ move to the cloud, rolling out Microsoft 365 and Teams and training staff on how to use the new solutions.
- 05. today Publish metrics that mean something and contribute to business results. Or don’t publish at all, says Terry White, Netsurit executive consultant.
- 14. today Companies need flexibility, innovation, agility and resilience if they are to survive during the pandemic, says Terry White, executive consultant at Netsurit.
- 24. today Traditional businesses have had to adapt to new realities of a post-virus world, and the implications for CIOs will be profound.
- today 09. A national reading campaign for children gets Pastel in the cloud, powered by Netsurit and Windows Virtual Desktop.
- 22. today The bottom line is that to be an effective digital citizen, you need to put your privacy at risk, or even forsake it altogether, says Terry White, executive consultant at Netsurit.
- today 21. As part of the Dreams Programme, each employee at Netsurit is encouraged to create an annual Dream Book visualising their top 10 personal goals.
- 04. today Netsurit replaced all ageing servers and desktops using VMware as the virtualisation platform.
- 30. today Ensure your internal systems support remote working to the fullest, says Barbi Goldblatt, regional executive at Netsurit.
- today 22. From infrastructure to functionality to innovation, the IT department is what allows companies to design a completely new digital enterprise, says Terry White, executive consultant at Netsurit.
- 20. today These include open and regular communication, implementing flexible working arrangements using technology, and clarifying team objectives and individual roles, says Barbi Goldblatt, Regional Executive, Netsurit.
- today 19. BAzure offers the broadest compliance coverage of any cloud provider, with a dedicated programme for financial services compliance.
- 11. today Despite the hassle of information overload, e-mail traffic continues to grow, thanks to its asynchronicity and its usefulness in inter-organisational communication, says Terry White, Executive consultant.
- today 04. With smooth integration into Volvo IT and quick slotting-in of skilled resources, Netsurit has taken away the hassles of maintenance and deployment, increasing productivity and efficiency.
- 18. today If the CIO can prove the value provided by IT initiatives, they'll be able to resist blanket cost-cutting demands, and focus on optimising costs and driving business value.
- 20. today Cloud application platforms are also opportunities for IT to enable transformation, says Netsurit.
- today 16. IntegriSure has an on-site Netsurit team that offers immediate advice and support, which in turn provides uninterrupted service to its clients.